BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Courtney M.
Post Falls, ID
I really love how dewy and natural this foundation makes my skin look. I like that it is medium coverage because on days I want extra coverage it's buildable, but still great to wear on a day you don't want a "full face" of makeup.
Ashley M.
Mesa, AZ
I fell in love with this product when I first started using it because it had great coverage. I started noticing though I was always having to touch it up it was always getting patchy as I wore it. Personally was not my favorite.
Laura J.
Lexington, KY
This has been by ride or die foundation for a long time. Very nice coverage and not at all cakey or heavy on the face. Very natural looking and amazing color coverage! More than just 10 different shades and great workability.
Haley Z.
Mesa, AZ
LOVE this foundation. It gives that natural look but all gives medium to full coverage. Wears great throughout the day and they have so many colors to match your skin perfectly. Probably the best matching foundation I've found.
Brandy H.
Atlanta, GA
I love this foundation it has Medium to light coverage that is perfect for covering up some of the dark spots on my face. It also is a perfect match for my completion.
VANESSA M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the coverage and shade range. But it is on the pricey side, which doesn’t bother me personally. What does bother me is how heavy it feels on the skin. And for someone who has oily skin I don’t think it stays in place like I’d like it.
Angie M.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is amazing. I used it for 4 months straight. It's pretty pricey. It's easy to apply. I either applied it with my beauty blender or a brush. Its a kind of a satin finish. I would totally buy this product again.
Rebeca S.
Berkeley, CA
It makes my skin flawless and amazing in every pictures. It's easy to apply in your skin and you don't need to use too much to have good results. The price is worth it.
brittany b.
Crystal City, TX
This foundation is great for every day wear, the coverage isn't heavy and lasts a long time on my normal to oily skin, and this foundation comes in a variety of shades!
Feidi G.
Medina, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Goes on beautifully and is a medium coverage foundation but is buildable. Lasts all night. I have dry skin and it was perfect and didn’t dry me out. Slightly more expensive but definitely worth it. I would buy it over and over again.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.