BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
jennifer r.
I have tried a lot of foundations, I HATE THE FEELING OF SOMETHING ON MY FACE....I love this foundation. It is by far the best formula i found. It feels light, soft, but stays put all day without being cakie or settle in lines.
Diana K.
Albertville, AL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This makeup has the most amazing coverage. I was going through a stage were I was getting over some pigmentation issues with my skin due to acne scarring and this helped cover it all up. I had tried several other brands but this had the best application. It also is very long lasting. Would highly recommend
Camila T.
Elk Grove
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It’s been 5 years now that my mom has bought the same foundation over and over. She loves it. It maches her skin perfectly. Super great courage. Wouldn’t recommend it to use every day unless if you have money to spend continuously.
Fatima M.
I can't say enough of this foundation. It is worth every penny. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals. It's medium coverage and is buildable and comes in every skin shade.
spencer m.
New Orleans
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit.
Samantha S.
This is one of my favorite foundations of all time!! I have oily skin and it lasts so well throughout the day. I usually wear it on special occasions because of the price. It looks so great and natural on my skin but still covers.
Giselle  C.
Northridge, CA
Great product!
It has great coverage, it's not drying, and it is very long lasting. I wore this to a school dance, I sweated, danced, and was exposed to a fog machine and by the end of the night my foundation was still flawless!
Lexi F.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Feels very light on my face, but covers every blemish I have. You can either layer a light coat or layer it up for a more full foundation. Love, love, love this product.
Elizabeth M.
Nashville, TN
Near flawless finish, especially if set with a translucent powder. Doesn't feel heavy or caked on. I don't consider the price to be a con, as one bottle lasted me six months. With the right applicator this will last a long time.
Kelsey A.
Great foundation for all skin types! This is a medium to full coverage and is very buildable without looking cakey. Looks flawless in pictures and does not have a flashback.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.