BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Jessica J.
Phoenix , AZ
I like the feel of this foundation. I just wish the girl at sepora would have colored matched my face a little bit better. However this foundation has lasted a lot longer than any of my other foundations, it only takes a small amount.
Basma j.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
this was my go to foundation for two years straight! mufe have a good shade range to choose from that lean on the yellow color as well. coverage is medium to full depending on how much you put. it photographs great! def would purchase again once i finish my other foundations.
Katherine F.
E Northport, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation! It gives you great coverage (you can build, but for me it was already high coverage and I did not have to put anymore on my face), and leaves you with a flawless natural skin finish. Great color selection too!
Alison G.
Arlington Hts, IL
This is the only brand of makeup my extremely pale sister has found to match her skin tone perfectly. It's always been a struggle, I highly recommend trying if you're pale
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I was absolutely disappointed with this foundation! It’s so hyped up all over social media but with my skin type , it just did not work. I was an oily, greasy mess and gave me the worst coverage! I have attempted to love this but it’s not for me :(
Samah N.
Marietta, GA
This foundation is gorgeous. It leaves a demi-matte finish which is perfect for my oily skin because it leaves it kind of matte without making it look lifeless or too flat. It photographs beautifully and the wear time is incredible.
Karen B.
Kings Park, NY
I always used watch videos about foundation and the mostly are recommended the make up forever . I bought and loved it . The coverage is pretty good and your skin is gonna look amazing in pictures.
Jessica S.
Shelton, CT
This foundation is alright. I thought it was great at first but then after using it for a while I just didnt like the way it looked on my skin. I dont think I would repurchase
Jamie R.
Pompano Beach, FL
Hands down one of the best foundations, full coverage with a porcelain smooth finish. Stays on for ATLEAST 8 hours and doesn't oxidize into a different color. 100% worth it
Jennifer A.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation it is great coverage and very light. I love how natural it looks on the skin and it doesnt make you look very cakey. Cons is I wish coverage was a little more rather than having to add more to for coverage.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon