BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Celina Y.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has so many shades it is easy to find your color. This was my go to foundation for a long time as it looked great and didn't feel heavy. The foundation has a matte finish but not too extreme. It photographs well and I would buy again.
Aaliyah V.
Snellville, GA
A bit on the expensive side if you're looking for every day wear, and is better for dry/combo skin rather than oily. Also not that great for covering acne. For skin that's not too problematic in terms of acne or texture it's very good.
Megan J.
Amherstdale, WV
I absolutely love this foundation!!! It provides amazing coverage!! Extremely long lasting!! No flashback!! I recommend using this for wedding makeup!! Pricey but so worth it!! Great formula, flawless on!!
Amanda C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I don’t like this foundation but it’s only because I don’t like medium to full coverage. It was just too heavy for me. It applied beautifully for sure and didn’t look crazy throughout the day I just felt like it was way too much makeup.
Basma j.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
this was my go to foundation for two years straight! mufe have a good shade range to choose from that lean on the yellow color as well. coverage is medium to full depending on how much you put. it photographs great! def would purchase again once i finish my other foundations.
Lily C.
Aurora, CO
Since they reform images this. It's been my favorite foundation to use. It has flawless coverage and doesn't look caked on. It also stays on through everything I do all day
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I absolutely love this foundation!! However I don't like the price, that's the only thing stopping me from buying the full size. I have found a comparable duplicate with NYX.
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
I love this foundation. I have dry skin so it works perfectly because it is very light. Doesn't turn out cakey and it is long lasting. I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin.
Kayla E.
Bridge City, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Fabulous coverage! It's pricey, but worth it if full coverage is what you're searching for! It is a gentle mix between lightweight and heavy, YOU can surely tell it's there but most others cannot!
Kaylee R.
You'll love this product I have combination skin I'm really oily on my t zone and my sides of my nose I'm really dry , and with this product you can always start off light then build your coverage.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.