BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Sara B.
It is a decent foundation. It is buildable but is NOT full coverage. I always had acne scars that would always show through this foundation. It also wasn't fully long wearing. And it would transfer Ashly without setting.
Alicia A.
Love the hd formula it's so amazing on my skin. It's not full coverage but more of a medium and the finish is so natural I love it it's quickly became my favorite foundation
irene k.
I'm a huge fan of make up forever products.
When it comes this HD products in sephora, i bought HD foundation and HD micropowder.
Definitely it is qucikly absorbed in to skin, smoothly blending on the fingertips ( I usually use my hands). At the first time i love it, it was okay to coverage my sun spots.
After few hours, my skin get really dry and really matt finished at the end of day.
Cyndi R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I am pretty satisfied with the coverage this product offers. I have rosacea and sometimes it takes multiple layers but with this it just took one and some powder. Not bad.
Jessica J.
Phoenix , AZ
I like the feel of this foundation. I just wish the girl at sepora would have colored matched my face a little bit better. However this foundation has lasted a lot longer than any of my other foundations, it only takes a small amount.
Charmae T.
Redding, CA
This is the first expensive foundation I've tried and absolutely love!!! It has the perfect amount of coverage, it's not too heavy or too light. It doesn't have that bad make up smell either! ....and it last me all day!!! Def my go to!
Michelle C.
San Gabriel , CA
However, it doesn't last as long, and too expensive for everyday wear. this foundation does have a nice finish but good for dry/ combo skin and people without much flaws.
Natalie F.
San Diego, CA
This is the makeup I wear to events! It looks great in pictures and on camera it is a bit pricey but does last a long time! It blends nice and doesn't look cakey
oksana s.
Sacramento , CA
I had high hope for this product. Its not long lasting at. After a few hours of Wear this foundation I notes yellow spots on my face. This foundation is not for dry skin because and it does not fade evenly, it comes of really blotchy.
Lily C.
Aurora, CO
Since they reform images this. It's been my favorite foundation to use. It has flawless coverage and doesn't look caked on. It also stays on through everything I do all day
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.