BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Dylan F.
Powell, WY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I recieved a sample of this in my Play! Box. Unfortunately I got the wrong color. It is just a half a shade to dark. I have been using it for a sunkissed glow look. Overall the product feels good, blends decently, and stays in place. May purchase if i can find a fair enough shade.
Jupinder K.
Hicksville
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I️ love this foundation my favorite holy grail. It has the best coverage and it is light weight on the skin. It has shine when you apply but it goes to matte after. Yes, I️ would highly recommend this product.
Shakeena E.
Sandy Springs, GA
I recently purchased this foundation and I love it. It's about medium coverage but very buildable. It lasts all day and melts into your skin. I highly recommend this foundation!
Samantha S.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I am a recent convert of this foundation! I have friends who have talked about it for years, and never really understood the hype, as I have other foundations at a better price that I love. I attended Generation Beauty where I received a great deal on this foundation, so I purchased it for the first time. I LOVE it! I love that it covers my skin, but is not too full coverage. It still looks natural and I will be keeping this as part of my collection!
Makayla M.
Portland
I hated this foundation. A lot. When I applied it it started off good, but as I kept blending it got so blotchy and patchy all over my face! It was not a cute look at all. When I tried to put concealer over top, the foundation completely came off. I haven't worn it since.
Brandi W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: 115 Ivory more...
This showed up in one of my subscription beauty boxes one day. I was shocked the first time I used it to discover that it was an exact match to my skin tone. I have never found a foundation before that matches perfectly! And it provides excellent, smooth coverage that looks just amazing. It's not exactly matte, but it's not dewy, either. It just gives a nice, healthy complexion.
Margaret C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This has been my favorite for years. I wore it to prom 5 years ago and if I ever get married I would wear it on my wedding day. That is saying a lot for a foundation. It’s a natural finish which I love and it has about every shade imaginable. I would recommend this to everyone!
Jessica D.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I had a deluxe sample of this foundation. I have used it twice and don’t have anything fantastic or negatively to say about it. Coverage was medium to full and it didn’t seem to oxidize. It didn’t make my face or complexion look fantastic, therefore I do not plan to buy this product.
Kelly L.
Chicago , IL
I have it. I wear it. I like it a lot! I used this foundation when I want a bit more coverage for texture and redness. If if you blend it down with a damp sponge you can get a second skin type of coverage - if you use a brush you can blend through a bit more fuller coverage
Heather L.
El Paso, TX
Lasts ALL day and is flawless on my very dry skin. I get compliments every time I wear it. I walked outside the other day and my neighbor gasped and told me how beautiful my skin looked. I had a deluxe sample from Sephora and am definitely going back for the full size!!!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon