BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Berucka C.
Best foundation I've ever used ! I have a lot of acne scars so this really does the job to cover it up! Super easy to apply && for all skin types ! . Definitely worth the price ! Will always buy this !
Lauren N.
Coraopolis, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
When I worked at Sephora this was always my go to foundation for brides. It looks so natural and it isn’t too heavy. It photographs beautifully as well. I pair this with the full cover concealer if the skin tone is a little more uneven.
Cassaundra E.
Milwaukee, WI
This is a beautiful foundation! It is oil free with a natural satin finish and a medium coverage. It is HD so it looks flawless in photos, and contains zero SPF. The only down fall is that I feel like the foundation doesn't last all day.
Danielle D.
Port Orange, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I used this foundation for my wedding and turned out flawless! And they have many, MANY different shades that I feel will match any skin complexion! I would put this at medium consistency because it is not too thin and not thick at all.
Katelyn B.
Westerville, OH
This foundation is very lightweight and can be builded upon, which I like. It's a little expensive though and I find myself having to use a lot of it. I like the finish and it doesn't make me break out, so I'll probably purchase it again
Ashley C.
Marana, AZ
This foundation is flawless! It is full coverage and looks great in pictures. I have oily skin so it doesn't last all day. I can probably get about a 5-6 hour wear out of it!
Jen w.
It gives full coverage and a flawless finish. I normally don't wear full coverage foundation so this foundation was a little heavy for me. So instead of using a full pump for my face half a pump was plenty to give that natural look.
Jessica R.
Glenwood, AR
This is a great foundation if you don't have very oily skin like I do. On me it starts melting off at the end of the day but I can still wear it during the winter or days when my face is feeling dry.
Alia B.
Spring, TX
This is my everyday foundation.. i love it because it is very light i feel like i don't have anything on.. when you use the forever powder with it, it makes it even better.. Good coverage great color.. this is the perfect DAY foundation..
Rebekah R.
Baltimore, MD
I am honestly not a huge fan of liquid foundation. I also have very sensitive skin, so I try to avoid it. I received a sample of this foundation from Sephora and tried it. I'm sure it's a a great foundation for those that like using it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.