BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Annette M.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Awesome!!! This foundation is great. However it is an HD foundation so if you are not use to using an HD Foundation make sure you learn how. It is extremely pigmented and can look cakey if you don't put it on right. If you do this will make your skin look flawless in pictures.
Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Really nice coverage, this foundation goes on well. My only complaint is that, for me at least, you have to use a setting spray. It is decently priced and the descriptions of each color makes it easy to buy online and get the right shade.
Vanessa C.
Barbourville
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really like this foundation. It is full coverage. It applies smoothly. It has a matte finish. It is pretty long lasting. I have normal skin so I’m not sure how it would work for someone with oily or dry skin but I would probably buy it again.
Katherine B.
This is my absolute favorite. It gives me the perfect amount of coverage! Great price and I feel matched my skin shade well. I have combo skin and it would great. Last all day! I'm on my second bottle!
Mariah M.
Canoga Park, CA
ABSOLUTELY. Love this foundation they also have a stick form and it's even better so many shade to choose from that you will find a match for your color I have normal to oily skin and used a mattifying primer underneath and it's magic!
Lindsay H.
This is my favorite foundation ever! I have no complaints about this product at all. A little bit of this product goes a long way which I love and it makes the price more worth it. It matches flawlessly to my skin and gives me a natural flawless complexion without making me look fake and over done. Major staple in my makeup bag.
Kelly B.
barksdale afb, La
Absolutely love using this product on clients. It photographs well, covers skin. If you have normal/combo skin this product is for you. It gives a natural finish. Its $43 dollars, which is a little pricey but it is worth every dollar!
Valerie B.
Lakeside, CA
This is the best foundation on the market. When your face look like lower and photo ready. The cupboard perfect it hides all your blender for it blend very wonderful and it last for more than one night time. I would recommend it to anyone.
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
I like this foundation for my every day wear... it is very light yet still full coverage... If I just want to go to the store or want to wear make up for the day... I wear this one because it is lighter and I like that it still looks flawless
Rosa T.
Waltham, MA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Its a very light but at the same time with a lot of coverage. Perfect for all year around but do love using it in the winter. Your skin looks perfect when you take a picture.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.