30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
4.43 / 5 based on 7,387 Reviews
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,860 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Awesome!!! This foundation is great. However it is an HD foundation so if you are not use to using an HD Foundation make sure you learn how. It is extremely pigmented and can look cakey if you don't put it on right. If you do this will make your skin look flawless in pictures.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really like this foundation. It is full coverage. It applies smoothly. It has a matte finish. It is pretty long lasting. I have normal skin so I’m not sure how it would work for someone with oily or dry skin but I would probably buy it again.
This is my absolute favorite. It gives me the perfect amount of coverage! Great price and I feel matched my skin shade well. I have combo skin and it would great. Last all day! I'm on my second bottle!
ABSOLUTELY. Love this foundation they also have a stick form and it's even better so many shade to choose from that you will find a match for your color I have normal to oily skin and used a mattifying primer underneath and it's magic!
This is my favorite foundation ever! I have no complaints about this product at all. A little bit of this product goes a long way which I love and it makes the price more worth it. It matches flawlessly to my skin and gives me a natural flawless complexion without making me look fake and over done. Major staple in my makeup bag.
Absolutely love using this product on clients. It photographs well, covers skin. If you have normal/combo skin this product is for you. It gives a natural finish. Its $43 dollars, which is a little pricey but it is worth every dollar!
This is the best foundation on the market. When your face look like lower and photo ready. The cupboard perfect it hides all your blender for it blend very wonderful and it last for more than one night time. I would recommend it to anyone.
I like this foundation for my every day wear... it is very light yet still full coverage... If I just want to go to the store or want to wear make up for the day... I wear this one because it is lighter and I like that it still looks flawless
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
Is this product full coverage?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos