BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Anita B.
Nantucket , MA
Their foundation provided great coverage you don't even need concealer if you don't want to use it ! So it has great coverage but the range of colors and shades is limited so I would have to mix foundations and that is just too much work
Saba J.
I really like this foundation, it feels very comfortable on my skin. My only problem with it is that after a few hours of wearing it, my face starts getting oily in some areas.
Kaitlan A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation looks really nice when applied at first. However, it is totally not made for oily skin. It doesn't last long and gets super greasy within a few hours. It is a beautiful coverage and finish though. Just wish it lasted longer on oily skin.
Naomi V.
Waterbury, CT
Out of most foundations I can honestly say this works well for me. It leaves my skin looking flawless!!! It doesn't feel thick on my face it's very light but covers well. I remember my first time wearing this out I received a lot of comments!
Miranda B.
Toledo, OH
I have oily skin but the makeup forever HD foundation works great! I mix it with too faced born this way liquid foundation because they're both water based and it's the perfect combination. As long as you set with a powder it lasts all day!
Cailen M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I received this foundation complimentary from Influenster in a voxbox. It had very nice texture however was just a little too heavy for my personal preference. Definitely full coverage. It is a great product for those who prefer that much coverage!
Veronica A.
Atlanta
I am an avid user of this foundation. It's a medium to full coverage and is great for taking photos because the flash doesn't reflect off of your face. Such a great foundation!
Lauren L.
Do you want smooth, even skin? Then this product is for you. This is the end all be all product for foundation and if you aren't using it, you're missing out. The full coverage makes your skin look even, smooth and surprisingly very natural.
Stephanie A.
Harker Heights, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This makeup is so "powerful" I don't use this on the daily but when I do I look absolutely flawless! Its full coverage from me, and very easy to apply! I have really oily skin, and its not perfect but its pretty long wear compared to others I use. I will recommend this to others
Alexandria S.
Love my fit me just a tad more, but this can be beautiful when applied correctly. I have dry skin, this is a low coverage foundation but can be worked up to a medium/full coverage.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.