BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Destiny P.
Stockton, CA
I love this foundation. It has a wide range of colors for every skin tone. Medium to full coverage. It's lightweight and easy to apply. Very long lasting. I would recommend this product. Yes I'd buy it again
Mirza S.
Spring, TX
The first time I got this foundation the guy didn't match me with my right color.. But when I got the right color I loveeeeeeeed it! It's worth it it gives you a nice finish look and it's very long lasting! :) I would definitely buy it again!
Romeo M.
Glendale, AZ
This product is medium to full coverage depending on how much you apply. I just apply a light layer and it seriously gives me an airbrushed finished(with my beauty blender of course). When I first used it I was so shocked. I was like "what foundation? I'm not wearing any;) " lol but loveee.
Kryhstal M.
Bridgeport, WV
This is the best and the only foundation I use. I have even used a darker shade for contouring. Goes on great last all day even when I forget to set it. The range of colors they offer are amazing this is the only foundation I will use from now on
Naheed H.
Springfield , VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Only reason I gave this 4 starts is because it doesn’t do well with my super oily skin! The Matt velvet one works better for my skin type but I love the coverage and of the HD. It takes amazing photos and it’s medium coverage but very buildable!
Taylor L.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
The color matched my skin perfectly and that made me super happy. Unfortunately, it was really oily on me and didn't last very long. I'd look great leaving the house then catch a glimpse of my self and was shocked at the lack of foundation.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Best best lightweight foundation! It's not as high coverage as I was expecting. I would say medium coverage. What I love about this is how my skin looks in pictures ---flawless!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation it is some of the best you ration I have used. I'm shade Y225 and it matches me perfect. I would lie for them to become cruelty free, I heard they are not a cruelty free brand but. But regardless I love this foundation.
Chyna S.
Oconto Falls
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I use this foundation for special occasions because it is more expensive. I got the low coverage version, therefore sometimes I wish I hadn't. However, I still love this product because it makes my face feel soft and it doesn't look caked on.
Marie B.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
THE best foundation for taking pictures. So if you have some sort of event coming up definitely wear this. It has a natural finish but after wearing for several hours I definitely get oily and need to blot or touch up. It's my go to foundation for events and such. Highly recommend
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.