30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
4.43 / 5 based on 7,398 Reviews
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,860 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
I love this foundation. It has a wide range of colors for every skin tone. Medium to full coverage. It's lightweight and easy to apply. Very long lasting. I would recommend this product. Yes I'd buy it again
The first time I got this foundation the guy didn't match me with my right color.. But when I got the right color I loveeeeeeeed it! It's worth it it gives you a nice finish look and it's very long lasting! :) I would definitely buy it again!
This product is medium to full coverage depending on how much you apply. I just apply a light layer and it seriously gives me an airbrushed finished(with my beauty blender of course). When I first used it I was so shocked. I was like "what foundation? I'm not wearing any;) " lol but loveee.
This is the best and the only foundation I use. I have even used a darker shade for contouring. Goes on great last all day even when I forget to set it. The range of colors they offer are amazing this is the only foundation I will use from now on
Only reason I gave this 4 starts is because it doesn’t do well with my super oily skin! The Matt velvet one works better for my skin type but I love the coverage and of the HD. It takes amazing photos and it’s medium coverage but very buildable!
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
The color matched my skin perfectly and that made me super happy. Unfortunately, it was really oily on me and didn't last very long. I'd look great leaving the house then catch a glimpse of my self and was shocked at the lack of foundation.
I love this foundation it is some of the best you ration I have used. I'm shade Y225 and it matches me perfect. I would lie for them to become cruelty free, I heard they are not a cruelty free brand but. But regardless I love this foundation.
I use this foundation for special occasions because it is more expensive. I got the low coverage version, therefore sometimes I wish I hadn't. However, I still love this product because it makes my face feel soft and it doesn't look caked on.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
THE best foundation for taking pictures. So if you have some sort of event coming up definitely wear this. It has a natural finish but after wearing for several hours I definitely get oily and need to blot or touch up. It's my go to foundation for events and such. Highly recommend
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
Is this product full coverage?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos