BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Ashley L.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Simply one of the best foundations I have ever used. This is so thin but so full coverage. You don’t even feel like you are wearing anything. My skin always looks flawless when wearing the HD foundation. Well worth the price and a little goes a very far way.
Idania S.
Baltimore , MD
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this product, beige foundation i like it so much because, is my type of skin, and it just give all the high definition to my face to look great and fresh, I like my make up to be lightweight not the heavy!! And I will use it forever, because I love it!!
Theresa C.
Escondido, CA
The only foundation I will ever wear. It does not go on cakey and it works very well with the beauty blender. I get full coverage without using too much product, which is a major plus.
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great foundation for a luminous glow! Would recommend a setting powder if you are oily because of the silky finish but it wears beautifully. Coverage is lighter (not full full coverage) so I like to wear it with warmer weather or for lighter makeup looks!
Melissa M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
My go to. I don't think I could ever go back to anything else. This foundation our beats born this way. I get a natural FULL coverage finish that stays on all day. I have dry skin but this foundation feels so light on my face. I recommend this to everyone
MARY T.
Bellflower, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
If I were to look for a light coverage foundation I would go for this. It's lightweight and it covers most of your flaws. It's more of a matte finish. It's more of an everyday morning wear since it's not full coverage and it still looks like skin. But a little better then your natural skin I guess.
Alejandra L.
La Habra
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation worked so great on my skin when I would use it now I use Estée Lauder. When I would use it I loved it because it make my skin look so flawless and it wouldn’t make my face feel oily or look oily. I would purchase it again in the future.
gennifer k.
Arnold , PA
I love this foundation!! It's the first foundation I have used and it doesn't stick to my dry patches. It has very nice coverage and will last all day with a very moisturizing primer.
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
Awesome foundation. I love the color selection and the finish of this foundation. It really looks so natural and I have had people think I just had naturally perfect skin when only wearing foundation. I do prefer the original formula but I still love this one
Katya G.
Rio Grande City
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation finally gave me the coverage i needed without being so cakey and heavy!
You can build your coverage, but even a single layer was enough for me. On another good sidenote, they even had enough colors to find the perfect color for my skin!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon