BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Very nice foundation. Makes it look like your own skin. It’s not heavy on the skin or greasy type of a feeling. The only con is if you have like pimples and stuff you need to use a good amount to get that coverage. But overall, I totally love this product.
Farrah W.
San Antonio, TX
I love that this foundation is perfect for my skin tone. Although I don't like that it's so thin. I feel like my mac matchmaster foundation had a better consistency and actually covered imperfections in the skin with just a little bit of product.
Mecala F.
Alameda, CA
This used to by my go to forever! It has pretty good coverage and matched my skin tone pretty well. It does last for quite a while but with my combination skin it did rub off throughout the day and left a bit of a cake look when applied under powder.
Jeanette P.
San Diego, CA
I love this foundation!! This is one of my favorites. It has a nice even coverage & stays on all day. I tend to have dry skin, so I use a primer before applying this foundation. I definitely would recommend!
Andrea T.
Starkville, MS
This is by far my favorite foundation , it has great coverage. I purchased it from Sephora online and in store. Pros the foundation is full coverage but if you have an oily Tzone like me you need a good setting power. I will purchase again.
Martha M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Very disappointing because there's a white cast that shows in flash photography and I didn't expect that from a high end foundation. Darker skin tones need to stay away from mufe foundation for big events that will have a lot of flashing lights.
Melissa E.
Chula Vista , CA
Love love love this product! It is just amazing just the fact that it stays on all day & it's not oily at all what's more lovely than that ! Am I right? If you like something that's not too heavy on your face & more of a natural look you found the right product!
Olia C.
I have tried the new formula of this foundation and its soo nice.. It sits on the skin beautifully.. The only reason I give it a four star is because it doesn't last as long as I want!! 10+ hours... Either way I still really like this foundation!!
Marvel D.
Salem, OR
This is the only foundation that I've found that matches my skin tone completely. Great full coverage with minimal product used, one pump is ample for my whole face. Even covers my rosacia with out having to put a concealer underneath as well.
Hannah K.
venice, CA
Shade range is impressive and formula does a good job of hiding imperfections and evening out skin tone. I just don't think it lasts through out the day, especially since I have oily skin. It's a beautiful natural finish and you can build up coverage so still a great foundation overall.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.