BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Courtney A.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I received a trial sample size of this product from ipsy and I loved it. It has medium coverage which was perfect for what I was looking for. My favorite part about this product is how it looks in photos. My skin looked flawless. I would definitely buy a full size of this product.
Rebecca H.
Toronto, ON
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I was sent the product for free to try.  After trying the water based version, which was a huge fail for me, this one was a success.  I put the foundation directly on my makeup brush, and then dot it over my face.  Once spread out, I go back in small circles and blend it in.  I only need to use 1-2 "shots" of product.
Melonie L.
Carlsbad, NM
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation was very drying on my already very dry face. Even tried a couple different primers. I still use it to cover dark spots and it covers them awesome!!
Catherine R.
Maspeth, NY
Wow. This is an amazing foundation. I have never in all my life have loved a foundation as much as I love this one! It’s really flawless and it does not cake up on my face at all. I’ve been told by many people that it makes my makeup appear “flawless” and it’s thanks to makeup forever !
Angeline L.
I really enjoyed this foundation. It worked for me very well. The color was spot on, it didn't crack/patch/separate after a full working day of wear. It didn't emphasize any of my problem areas. I found it easy to apply with both a sponge and brush. I also loved that it was buildable.
Morgan M.
Warren
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
i love his foundation! it’s pretty full coverage but very light weight. my makeup looked so pretty even after i got home from work! my only complaint is it dries down very quickly so you have to blend out quick as well but i actually really love this foundation.
Jessica M.
Spring, TX
This did not work for me at all. I have oily skin and this foundation in combination with my skin type was a disaster. The color match was great, the wear on the other hand was awful. I looked like a grease ball within an hour of wearing this foundation. Don’t recommend for oily skin.
Lauren R.
A good color for me, goes on nicely, medium coverage. I didn’t used to wear any foundation so this is a change for me but I don’t feel like it’s too heavy or noticeable on my face, and it stays on all day.
Angie S.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This product wasn't as long lasting as I would have liked. I felt like it rubbed off easily, especially around the mouth and chin. I would say it's medium build-able coverage. I also felt that it was a little too oily for me. I have oily skin and don't want any extra added by make-up.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
Review for: 150 Pink Beige more...
I’m a full coverage girl since my skin is not near perfect to wear a light foundation such as this MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation it’s nice and light but that goes for the coverage too. I just don’t feel like it’s worth the price. I won’t be buying again after my bottle runs out
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.