BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Gillian P.
Mount Vernon, NY
My holy-grail foundation. Provides sheer to medium coverage. This product has been re-formulated. Although I can't give a comparison, the formula is lightweight. It runs in a variety of shades, so I was able to find one that matches my skin tone. Also, photographs well.
Kara S.
Canton, MA
I truly wanted to love this product because it felt wonderful when I first applied it. I tried it many different times and it just melted right off my face after a few hours. I used primer, setting powder, by itself and nothing worked for me. I have somewhat oily skin, nothing excessive, and this product was not all it's talked up to be. Not a good lasting power and coverage is definitely medium, NOT full.
Valerie R.
Corp Christi, TX
My favorite foundation. A great color match and gives me a natural look that lasts through the long workday. I apply with a beauty blender and it looks just like my skin but better.
Michaela R.
Everett
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation was worth the try. It worked really well for my face but it was kind of light on my oily skin. Also didn't last all day. It last maybe a good 8 to 10 hours before it came off. I would recommend it to people that doesn't have oily face.
Michelle F.
I've been using this foundation for a few months now and I like it :) it tends to dry my skin out at the beginning but it can be fixed by applying Mac fix+ or any other facial mist
Jaymee L.
Tulare, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is such a great foundation but unfortunately breaks me out. I didn’t want to believe it was the foundation because it looks so beautiful on the skin but unfortunately I cannot wear it so just be cautious if you have acne prone or sensitive skin
Shanae T.
Bronx, NY
Not my favorite, comes off a little orange or maybe a little too dark. works great in the winter and now I'm using a color correcter so it works great on top of it as opposed to the NARS foundation that I prefer
Cristina B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love this foundation for special occasions! Feels lightweight, but packs a big punch with coverage! Makes my skin look even, bright, & dewy without looking oily. Lasts all night, especially with a good setting powder. Would definitely buy again!
Ellie P.
Mckeesport, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Personally I think this foundation is good but not worth all the money. It's light coverage which is why I like it, but overall it's, in my opinion, an okay foundation for the price. The positives are there is a wide variety of shades to choose from.
Brittnee R.
I've used this foundation for several years and liked it better than most other high-end foundations that I have tried. It gives great semi-full coverage on first application, but is also buildable if you need more coverage in an area to cover a scar.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.