BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
Awesome foundation. I love the color selection and the finish of this foundation. It really looks so natural and I have had people think I just had naturally perfect skin when only wearing foundation. I do prefer the original formula but I still love this one
Brittney S.
Cottage Grove, MN
This is my favorite foundation. I use it every single day. I bought it for my wedding day, and loved it so much that I bought a second shade. Gives great, long lasting coverage. It also comes in so many different shades. I love how there are shades for pink based skin as well as yellow based skin.
Johanna M.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Probably the best foundation i have tried so far. It feels light,and provides full coverage. Its long lasting with out looking cakey. I've tried out a few foundations after this one but i always end up going back to this one. It just blends so perfectly.
Jasmine N.
I looove this foundation. The coverage and finish is perfect. I did like the old formula better than the new one, so I returned the new HD after I got it. I got the stick instead and love it! I have oily skin and this foundation definitely needs to be set.
Meghan M.
I have extremely dry skin and most foundations make my dry patches extremely noticable. This foundation is amazing, the shade matches my skin perfectly and makes it look super smooth.
Vanessa S.
I LOVE THIS! I bought this in July of 2014, and the moment the lady at sephora put it on me i fell in love. This foundation goes on vvery smooth and the best part is you can build on it depending on how much coverage you want. I would recommend this!
Jaymee L.
Tulare, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is such a great foundation but unfortunately breaks me out. I didn’t want to believe it was the foundation because it looks so beautiful on the skin but unfortunately I cannot wear it so just be cautious if you have acne prone or sensitive skin
Michaela R.
Everett
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation was worth the try. It worked really well for my face but it was kind of light on my oily skin. Also didn't last all day. It last maybe a good 8 to 10 hours before it came off. I would recommend it to people that doesn't have oily face.
Ellie P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Personally I think this foundation is good but not worth all the money. It's light coverage which is why I like it, but overall it's, in my opinion, an okay foundation for the price. The positives are there is a wide variety of shades to choose from.
Stephanie B.
Davie, FL
Make Up For Ever is an amazing line of products. From foundation to mascara, all of it is top of the line. This foundation is great for those days when you need your make up to last through everything. I wore it to a wedding and it didn't budge once.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon