BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Bethany  b.
Springfield, MO
It has a ton of shades so I was able to find a perfect match. It goes on looking really flawless but it does break up after 6 hours of wear. I have combo skin I would say people with more oily skin might not like this unless you don't mind powdering.
Ana D.
Philadelphia, PA
I have gone through so many bottles of this personally AND in my kit. For weddings and photo shoots, it's just the best. Not too radiant and def not matt. But it lasts all day and leaves the skin looking like actual skin. Just a nicer looking skin.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Oh I love this foundation! It has such a skin like finish. I got a deluxe sample as a point perk from sephora. And I absolutely love it. It covers my imperfection, yet isn't too cakey.
Alicia C.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love this product!!! Excellent coverage, and it doesn't feel cakey on your skin. I have dry skin and it works really well on my skin. It is super light weight so you don't feel like your face is covered in make up. I would definitely buy this again
Nikki B.
I went to Sephora and asked them to match me to a foundation. They came back with Make Up Forever and I love it! It evened out my tone and didn't grey out my freckles. I also love that it didn't leave me feeling oily or caked in product. The price made me cautious so they sent me home with a sample.
Lauren J.
I'm still trying to find a great foundation for my skin. But, this one is okay and it matches my skin tone, unlike most foundations. I just think that I'd like the matte velvet better.
Alma T.
Phoenix, AZ
This is such a great foundation, I have trouble finding something that works for my skin and this is great. It's offers full coverage but it does not feel heavy and it is long lasting,
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great foundation for a luminous glow! Would recommend a setting powder if you are oily because of the silky finish but it wears beautifully. Coverage is lighter (not full full coverage) so I like to wear it with warmer weather or for lighter makeup looks!
Vanessa J.
Corona, NY
My favorite foundation! It has buildable coverage, and a natural finish. I run to buy this foundation when I'm out. It's very easy to apply and use. I buy mine from Sephora and love the finish I get when I apply it with a damp beauty blender. I totally adore this product!!!
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
Awesome foundation. I love the color selection and the finish of this foundation. It really looks so natural and I have had people think I just had naturally perfect skin when only wearing foundation. I do prefer the original formula but I still love this one
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.