BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Khouloud S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
2 words: AMAZING FOUNDATION! This foundation really does the job of what a good foundation could do and it covers imperfections and redness perfectly. It feels like on the face and doesn’t get oily. It looks like it’s your actual skin. Definitely recommend!
Alyssa C.
Woodstock, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I've been using this foundation for over 10 years and I've tried to do some thing new and find a new one but I just can't find anything better. I wear R330 and it feels like I'm not even wearing foundation. It lasts for ever because a little goes a long way
Rochelle H.
I absolutely love this foundation received it from Influenster for testing purposes. It leaves your face very smooth and healthy natural looking. It is very light weight and covers blemishes to the max. This is a great foundation no need to use a concealer.
Maya M.
Charlotte, NC
The best foundation that looks like you have a second layer of skin! So natural and very undectable. I got so many compliments on my skin and how great I look! Totally worth the money.
Jessica C.
Roseville, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great foundation for a luminous glow! Would recommend a setting powder if you are oily because of the silky finish but it wears beautifully. Coverage is lighter (not full full coverage) so I like to wear it with warmer weather or for lighter makeup looks!
Bethany  b.
Springfield, MO
It has a ton of shades so I was able to find a perfect match. It goes on looking really flawless but it does break up after 6 hours of wear. I have combo skin I would say people with more oily skin might not like this unless you don't mind powdering.
Christin C.
Smithville , MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Very nice foundation! It felt very good on the skin, and gave a nice finish! It didn’t cover as much as I prefer, but for someone with flawless skin, I feel it has a wonderful look! I would purchase again, for the days I feel like light, natural coverage !
Melissa M.
El Paso, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
My go to. I don't think I could ever go back to anything else. This foundation our beats born this way. I get a natural FULL coverage finish that stays on all day. I have dry skin but this foundation feels so light on my face. I recommend this to everyone
Hannah J.
Elizabethton , TN
Awesome foundation. I love the color selection and the finish of this foundation. It really looks so natural and I have had people think I just had naturally perfect skin when only wearing foundation. I do prefer the original formula but I still love this one
Theresa C.
Escondido, CA
The only foundation I will ever wear. It does not go on cakey and it works very well with the beauty blender. I get full coverage without using too much product, which is a major plus.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.