BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Joanne E.
Morganville
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I have tried this foundation. I liked it a lot. What's good about it is your able to build as little or a much coverage as you would like. It stays on all day and has a confortable feel.
Easy to apply in convenient pump bottle. I would use it again.

Whitley B.
Martinsville , Va
I absolutely love this foundation ! Looks beautiful and smooth on the skin , the pros are it does seem to oxidant which helps because it seems to match my skin perfectly once it does! It defiantly an investment but it's worth buying and I would repurchase
Morgan R.
SALEM, OR
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of my favorite foundations medium to full coverage completely buildable just a beautiful Flawless Foundation I absolutely love the way it makes my skin look and feel so lightweight I would recommend to somebody with combo to oily skin seems to work well for me
Mae G.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is my favorite higher end foundation. It have full coverage and they have enough colors to match my face properly. This paired with the HD power is great for a super high coverage.
carolyn p.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Finally finished my first bottle. And On my way to buy a second. I absolutely love the medium to full coverage. Felt lightweight now Cakey at all. Had more of a dewy finish. I would definitely recommended this foundation for anyone look to try something new.
Jennifer W.
Fresno, CA
Gives really good medium to full coverage without making it feel too heavy or "cakey" on the skin. I know this version has been discontinued and is now known as Ultra HD which I haven't tried yet.
Deandra K.
Becker, MN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is by far the smoothest foundation I have ever used. The coverage is buildable and it is very easy to apply. I ended up having to switch foundations due to my changing skin. However, I would suggest this to anyone who doesn't have oily skin!
Afrah F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love makeup forever products and makeup. Especially HD foundations. I was a first time user and would love to use it again. Its different as its HD. I Like the packaging to it as well.
Khouloud S.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
2 words: AMAZING FOUNDATION! This foundation really does the job of what a good foundation could do and it covers imperfections and redness perfectly. It feels like on the face and doesn’t get oily. It looks like it’s your actual skin. Definitely recommend!
Katy M.
Orange, CT
This is my all time favorite foundation! I have tried so many in the past and they never seem to have the same coverage while feeling so light and comfortable on my skin - my face is legite flawless with this product and it is a must have in my makeup bag!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.