BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation Is this fo...2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Alyssa R.
Medium to full coverage. Love the new formulation. Makes your skin look flawless in photos now. The numbering for this is now funky, so you definitely need to come into the store to get matched.
Angie L.
Love make up forever HD foundation. It's so lightweight and flawless! I always have trouble matching foundations to my complexion but this foundation did an incredible job! I also recommend the velvet matte if it's a special occasion or you just want to look more elegant.
Megan G.
Visalia, CA
This is my absolute favorite foundation. I have very pale skin. When I wear any foundation it tends to look yellow on my pale skin. This foundation in its lightest shade does not look yellow. It matches my skin perfect and is very mild as it does not make my ultrasensitive skin break out. It is easy to apply, lasts all day and doesn't cake after a long day. I love this product!
Elena J.
MUF HD has been my favorite foundation for several years now. The foundation provides medium coverage and looks natural on skin. I use it with MUF primer and finishing powder, and it does last for 8 to 10 hours. A little goes a long way, too. I do try new foundations regularly, but end up coming back to this one.
Kathleen N.
ARVADA, CO
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is a great full coverage liquid foundation that applies nice and easily. It leaves your skin looking smooth and dewy all day long. Its really a great product for dry skin and does not dry skin out. I would totally recommend to others and will totally buy again.
jasmine m.
Tomball, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! It has to be one of my top five foundations out of my collection! It comes with a pump already which is great! I love the smooth blurring effect it gives to the face! I buy it from sephora and I have purchased it about 4 times already!!!
Abbie B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I'm liking this foundation so far. It has a medium coverage. I do have to use powder on top to set it. I do have oily/combination acne prone skin. It does photograph very well. I'm going to keep using it for a little longer and then make my overall decision if I'll buy or not.
Jennifer F.
Louisville
I use Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 178 and it is THE ONLY foundation that makes it appear I am not wearing any makeup at all. It matches my skin complexion perfectly and I don't have to buy dual foundations when the seasons change. I will never get any other foundation.
Kristin B.
Davie, FL
This was my favorite foundation until they discontinued it and reformulated it as the Ultra line. The Ultra line is thinner and different colors and does not cover as well compared to the original.
Allison S.
Cape Coral, FL
It's the best foundation I have ever used. It matches my skin color perfectly. It also covers my face nicely. It last me the entire day. I don't regret buying this product at all! Will buy again!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon