BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Salina S.
Wildwood, FL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is literally magical! I've used their concealer, great by the way, but their foundation does wonder for a full face cover.The formula, texture, and overall feel is just amazing.
Marie S.
Aiea, HI
Love it! one of my top 5 holy grail! its defenitly a most have high end! if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro;
- it has a wide range of shades
-a little go a long way
-perfect for pictures, weddings and event
- easy to set and blend!
-cons;
-- bit pricey but oh so worht it!"
This foundation has pretty good coverage that is quite buildable. It can tend to cling to my dry spots a little but with lots of moisturizer and primer it helps prevent that. It has decent staying power and can last the majority of the day without touch ups.
Destiny B.
Elk Grove, CA
Makeup Forever is another one of my favorite brands. The foundation gives amazing lightweight coverage without making you face look all cakey. I don't like when my makeup looks and feels all cakey but I want full coverage, that's why I like Makeup Forever.
Jonely P.
Spring , TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. It is so light weight and so easy to blend. Also, it stays on for a while and it is full coverage. Although it is a little more on the pricey side, it is worth every penny, especially because it does well for most types of skin no matter if your combo, oily, or dry
Kristine R.
Indianapolis, IN
Great light protection! I found this on a beauty blog and went out and had Sephora match my color to start using it. Great product with lots of coverage, but still looks light on your skin.
Heather S.
Magna, UT
The color range on the HD foundations are INCREDIBLE! I am a very fair skinned olive toned person and 117 matched me flawlessly! The only problem I have is that I have dry skin and the foundation looks flaky on me unless I moisturize very well before applying.
Emily M.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Yup, it's incredible but it's not cruelty free so it loses a star from me and another for being so damn pricey! It's a great foundation to have if you're in need for a professional grade line.
Heather C.
Groveport, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I give this 3 stars just for the sole purpose of my oily skin and this product do not mix, it's a beautiful foundation, it just isn't for me. Very matte and no flashback on camera, you really don't even need to set this, but it gets very cakey on my oily skin over time.
Angelica V.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation This foundation is a very light weight natural foundation it goes on very easily I believe it’s a waterbase but it looks very natural on you I don’t recommend it for weddings because it’s not a double coverage it hardly looks like you’re wearing any foundation at all I would recommend it for an every day use though
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.