BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Emily B.
['Bethlehem', 'PA'], PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I keep repurchasing this foundation, I will never try another after I saw how amazing it looked. I have really bad skin and it never worsened any of my acne but it did an effective job covering it all up. It looked really good and blended well with a beauty blender.
Brittney G.
Clinton twp, Mi
Best foundation I've ever used. Before I found this I had been using the same foundation for 7 years, but now I'll never go back. This one is amazing. The colors come in red or yellow undertones so it's super easy to find a shade that matches your skin perfectly.
Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
I love this foundation because it's the perfect amount of coverage. It's not thick at all so you can build it up to your liking. I also like the way products apply to the skin after foundation.
Angela T.
Brooklyn, NY
Was not a big fan even though many people rave about how amazing this foundation is. Works fine when you first put it on but throughout the day the makeup would wore off my face and you would see all your blemishes or scars.
Hillary H.
Ooltewah, TN
Bought a trial size of this product after having a Sephora Consultant use it on me. It has very light coverage, but is a little slick. It doesn't blend so well with the skin as much as it just sits on top of the skin. Not a bad foundation just not the right one for me.
Sonni C.
Pawleys Island, SC
I am not sure why this foundation gets so much hype. Don't get me wrong, it a good foundation, but there are so many affordable drugstore foundations that work just as good if not better.
I have oily skin, so this foundation did not stay all day.
For me, this was not worth me money, and I will not be repurchasing.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
It has the perfect amount of coverage. Not too little, not too much. There's multiple shades to ensure its the right match and it airbrushed skin to perfection! This was my first liquid foundation and I've been using it for 3 years now and it doesn't break my skin out
Ashley R.
Park Ridge, IL
This foundation is great! I have combination skin and I feel this leaves a matte/dewey finish. The foundation itself gives me a beautiful glow to my face. It does not dry out my skin either. A little bit goes a long way. Just 2 pumps gives full coverage to my face.
Storie O.
Alexandria, VA
This is in my top 3 favorite foundations. It is very light weight, buildable coverage. It really makes your skin look noticibly beautiful. It also looks great both in person as well as on camera.
Gaby C.
Tarrytown, NY
I love this foundation!!! It is by far the best I have bought. I suffer of acne and with this foundation you are not able to tell of my acne, but it is not too heavy so my skin looks natural.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.