BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Megan G.
Visalia, CA
This is my absolute favorite foundation. I have very pale skin. When I wear any foundation it tends to look yellow on my pale skin. This foundation in its lightest shade does not look yellow. It matches my skin perfect and is very mild as it does not make my ultrasensitive skin break out. It is easy to apply, lasts all day and doesn't cake after a long day. I love this product!
Kimberly M.
SEVERN, MD
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
If I could give more than 5 stars I would! I love my face after using this foundation! It's very build-able and like their saying goes, "makes your skin, look like skin". It definitely does look like your skin. There's many shades to choose from. My favorite foundation!
Angie L.
Love make up forever HD foundation. It's so lightweight and flawless! I always have trouble matching foundations to my complexion but this foundation did an incredible job! I also recommend the velvet matte if it's a special occasion or you just want to look more elegant.
Emily C.
Somewhere in California :)
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. Every time i wear it I feel like a movie star because my face looks so flawless. I believe this foundation is great for dry and combo skin. I have semi oily skin and though i can make it work, it tends to break on my nose after a couple of hours.
jasmine m.
Tomball, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! It has to be one of my top five foundations out of my collection! It comes with a pump already which is great! I love the smooth blurring effect it gives to the face! I buy it from sephora and I have purchased it about 4 times already!!!
Joni H.
Magnolia, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This stuff is the real deal. 10/10. I use it a lot. It lasts a super long time and has a beautiful finish. It is very easy to apply. It has great coverage and the shade are great for mostly all skin types. It is a bit pricy but definitely worth it if you can purchase it!
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This base is very good because it has a very neutral coverage, it is easy to apply, it is for all skin types. This base is truly perfect that I recommend to all who want a base that covers everything!
Brittney B.
West Valley City, UT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation gives me such a nice, flawless finish without looking cakey. The thing I struggle with most with foundations is when they cling to dry patches of skin and makes them more obvious instead of blending them in more. I don't have that issue with this foundation.
Elena J.
MUF HD has been my favorite foundation for several years now. The foundation provides medium coverage and looks natural on skin. I use it with MUF primer and finishing powder, and it does last for 8 to 10 hours. A little goes a long way, too. I do try new foundations regularly, but end up coming back to this one.
Sharissa P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I don't wear makeup often and I'm not really good at it. So I asked for a liquid foundation to just make it easier. The second I put it on It was great. Everyone thought I got my makeup done professionally. Only thing is sometimes I look greasy because i have oily skin other than that its perfect.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.