BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Ali O.
Hays, KS
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation really makes your skin look fresh and healthy. I have combination oily skin and I did have to touch up but it didn't get patchy or weird throughout the day. It was lightweight and looked amazing in photographs. It also didn't break out my sensitive skin!
Jennifer F.
Louisville
I use Makeup Forever HD Foundation in 178 and it is THE ONLY foundation that makes it appear I am not wearing any makeup at all. It matches my skin complexion perfectly and I don't have to buy dual foundations when the seasons change. I will never get any other foundation.
Kathryn P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing coverage and finish. The overall wear of the foundation is great as well. It gives a flawless look and even more so on camera. The best way to apply is with a sleek foundation brush and then to blend further, use a dry foundation sponge. This helps erase any streaks without breaking apart the foundation.
Allison S.
Cape Coral, FL
It's the best foundation I have ever used. It matches my skin color perfectly. It also covers my face nicely. It last me the entire day. I don't regret buying this product at all! Will buy again!
Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite foundation by far! I bought this product to look better in high definition photos and I'm so glad that I did because it really does make my skin look great! In photos and in real life. If you want to splurge on a good foundation, I highly recommend this one.
Larissa W.
Ridgeway , VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Decent foundation, decent coverage. Easily layered, and lasts a while with a primer and setting spray. However I've used many drugstore foundations that work just as good if not better, I prefer my NYX $12 foundation to this.
andjela C.
chicago
Best foundation. I haven't used another in so long. No whitecast in photos. Medium to full converafe, but is buildable. Definitely lightweight on the skin. The only con is that a lot of product gets lost in the beauty blender so I find myself needing to repurchase a lot, but that may just be because of the beauty blender
Product r.
Glen Burnie
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I use this every day, I love that it has a pump. I like the formula, it is very skin-like. I only wish that it has more coverage, as I have to layer to get the desired coverage, but the finish is very nice. It is pricey, but I still enjoy it. Not sure if I would buy again
Alyssa R.
Medium to full coverage. Love the new formulation. Makes your skin look flawless in photos now. The numbering for this is now funky, so you definitely need to come into the store to get matched.
Greenlifeubge W.
Joliet, IL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like MUFE brand it is a higher price point and that is why I had to give it 4 stars . It costs about $44 near me . Other than than that I would give the product itself 5star. I don’t see myself buying it again due to the price point but if you receive a pro membership I think the discount is worth it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.