BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
alynna l.
I just recently tried a sample of this foundation at my local sephora yesterday and I absolutely love it!! It is creamy, not cake, wears nicely and the variety of colors is great. The only bad thing is that it is on the pricey side. However if i had the money, I would purchase the full size instead of only the free sample. They also do a color match on you which is also fabulous!
Consuelo R.
I know this foundation is supposed to be amazing but, it just wasn't for my skin. I felt like it actually enhanced my pores and gave me texture where I don't have any. I was so disappointed with this foundation. I also felt like it didn't look natural, I have a very light hand and you could tell I was wearing makeup.
Marlana S.
Tooele, UT
I have been searching for YEARS for a decent foundation for my skin and this is it. I wasn't the kind of girl to spend more than $10 on foundation but this stuff is completely worth the price. If your looking for an awesome foundation, buy this one. You won't regret it hunni.
Dimitra C.
Los Angeles , CA
This foundation is one of my all time favorites! I have generally dry skin, but can get slightly oily in my t zone throughout the day and this foundation covers and addresses both of these issues very well. Gives the skin a beautiful finish for high definition photos as well!
Tanner H.
Mattapoisett, MA
Cult favorite for a reason! Goes on like skin and looks beautiful. I always get lots of compliments when I wear this. It dries down to a perfect natural finish, and when you touch it your face just feels like skin. You'd never even know there was anything on it. The price is pretty high though, that's my only complaint.
Katie F.
Montgomery, TX
I love this foundation! With a good primer and moisturizer underneath, it really helps with the redness in my cheeks and face. It's nice coverage, and looks great in photos. I always set it with powder, but then the rest of my makeup goes on easily! I won't use anything else.
Dori H.
Pottstown, PA
MUFE HD liquid foundation is - quite literally - the only liquid foundation I'll use. I've used this for over five years and I couldn't ask for more: Full coverage, no breakouts, and no heavy feeling of a face full of makeup. The color spectrum is huge, which I appreciate, too.
Jaynie W.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this foundation. It has a full coverage and blends into my skin great. It doesn't do well with my oily skin so I don't wear it much in the summer but during the dryer months I use it daily.
Ashley J.
I love the original version of this. They have my perfect shadequate which I love obvs. It weas really good on skin with little coming through. I do wish it was a little longer wearing with a longer coverage. But I do appreciate that it looks like skin, with no cakeface.
Elyssia S.
Bryan , TX
Love love love this foundation! This is one of my go-to's. It's more dewy thank matte, but if you set with a powder it has the perfect finish. So easy to blend! I always have this is my makeup bag.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon