BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Betsy G.
Fremont, CA
This HAS to be my most favorite foundation I've ever used. The color matches my skin perfectly. It does not feel heavy and it does provide a good coverage. You can always build the coverage up as well.
Kayla F.
Antelope, CA
This has been my go to foundation for 3 years now! It's a bit on the pricey side but so worth every penny. It leaves your skin looking like your skin and it feels so weightless. It lightweight but covers like a dream and I love how you can build up the coverage with layering on the foundation and it still looks flawless. Love!!!!!
Mayuko T.
I really like this foundation. It's not too drying and has a very wide range of colors. It definitely makes my skin look smoothr and more put together especially since I use by cream most of the days.
Janelle M.
Traverse City, MI
My go to summer foundation !! It's medium to buildable coverage and great for all skin types . What's great about this foundation is that it's essentially undetectable , it was made for photos and film (but still great everyday wear) so there's no flashback and if applied correctly is shouldn't look like you're wearing makeup !
Rose N.
PORTLAND, OR
I like the matte look this gives me, it is a little more expensive than your drug store brand, if you are willing to spend a little more to get better results, this should be your go-to
Akela G.
Burbank
Absolute FAVORITE foundation!! I use this on top of the Tarte pore perfecting primer and it's amazing. Only downside is that I have to use a lot of it to cover my face since I like a full coverage face, about two pumps. I will always go back to this foundation, every single time!
Guadalupe G.
Staff
Really great reliable foundation that still lets my skin shine through. Doesn't look cakey at all (though I guess you can build it to your coverage of preference) and wears well throughout the day even with my occasionally oily skin. Love it!
Rashmi M.
Glen Burnie , MD
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Heard a lot about this foundation and finally thought to give it a try. Must say came out really well on my the face. Lasts long and gives full coverage on blemishes and scars. There is an array of shades they offer than you can choose from depending on your complexion. Thumbs up!
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
I used this during the first part of the summer and absolutely loved it. As time went by though it really didn't stay on well and in spots started to cake up. Overall i would recommend this product
Symanthah S.
Missouri City, TX
This product will have you glowing and its very nice and when you put it on it does not have feel like that you have any makeup on and I like that it's very natural on my skin and it fits perfect.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon