BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Alana P.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this foundation! It can be heavy as it is a full coverage foundation. I wear this whenever I have a wedding or event to go to. I know this product will stay and last and I have nothing to worry about.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is the perfect formula in my opinion. Any skin type can use it. It's a very natural finish, not too matte not too dewy. I've found that it lasts all day for me. Great color range, great pigmentation.
Erikah n.
York, PA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation is awesome! It blends out so well and doesn't leave streaks on your face. It's full coverage, but not cakey. No flash back in any of my photos either! Highly recommend this foundation.
Betsy G.
Fremont, CA
This HAS to be my most favorite foundation I've ever used. The color matches my skin perfectly. It does not feel heavy and it does provide a good coverage. You can always build the coverage up as well.
Autumn M.
Oceanside, CA
Light weight, clean finish, and easy to apply. Good for any skin combinations, and it's very build-able. This foundation is good for any makeup look, leaving the face looking #fresh #clean and #dewey.
alby  y.
Spring, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This was one of my first high end foundation purchases! This will still be a favorite of mine, some say its medium coverage -which is but natural in a way... if you are looking for full on face mask coverage this might not be for you. But its up my lane and the finish is great!!
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this foundation. For me it has the best full coverage. I prefer it way more than the stick option. It's easy to
Use and blend in. I'm surprised
More people do not talk about this product. I will repurchase.
Monica V.
Eastvale, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I RECEIVED THIS FOUNDATION IN MY COMPLIMENTARY VOXBOX AND I LOVE IT. IT IS VERY LIGHT WEIGHT AND HAS GREAT COVERAGE. IT FEELS LIKE YOU ARE NOT WEARING ANY FOUNDATION. I HAVE COMBINATION SKIN AND THIS FOUNDATION HAS WORKED GREAT WITH MY SKIN TYPE.  I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TRYING IT.
Kenia P.
Yuma, AZ
It's my favorite foundation, the old formula of course I heard some things about the new formula and won't purchase it but if you happen to find the old one get it and stock pile because it's amazing
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I've honestly never used Make up for ever foundation because so I was definitely intrigued to try it! Honestly, the color came out beautifully and did not look caked on the skin or make me look oily. I can say with confidence that this will be a new favorite foundation on my list.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.