BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Alejandra L.
La Habra
Favorite foundation I have always came back to this foundation. I think it is long lasting since I have oily skin it's hard to find a foundation that will actually stay on all day. It is easy to blend too.
Courtney S.
Templeton, PA
This product does have very nice coverage and the price is comparable to other foundations. I received a sample from Sephora and I will be purchasing a full size bottle to get a better idea of how it wears. Based on the one day I did use it, I would recommend for others to try this product.
Kelli C.
New Jersey
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I used to wear this foundation everyday and I absolutely loved it. The only problem that I had with it was that it wasn't enough coverage for me. It was more of a medium coverage when I need full coverage. Its not too expensive which is great and if you like medium coverage this is for you!
Jaleisa S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Definitely perfect if you love a liquid foundation that feels super light on the skin! This foundation is hd and photographs amazing looks like fresh skin and a little goes a long way! I love to set with the HD powder as well!
Felicia c.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Really nice natural finish. Definitely medium coverage, I tried to build it up but still saw redness. Very easy to apply, I used a brush and a sponge. It's thick going on but very lightweight and natural when on. It does oxidize a little so factor that in when matchin. Very nice overall
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My favorite foundation ever (well the formula before the ultra was even better but I still haven't found a comparable product). I found this when trying on wedding makeup years ago and haven't used much else since. Light weight, buildable coverage, AMAZING in photos for flawless skin.
Arelys C.
Waxhaw, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. This line carries so many shades so you're sure to find your perfect match! It has a pump and that's really all you need to cover your face, so there's no wasting product with this one! It goes on so smooth and makes you look flawless and natural all day long
Ana G.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It's exactly that, photo quality makeup that lasts all day with a velvety application. It is supreme coverage but not full I still have to use my concealer in areas. For the price I would absolutely use it over and over again knowing it does not effect my skins condition or irritate it.
Rachel M.
Longview, WA
Perfect, light weight medium coverage foundation. It truly looks like your face has been air brushed but still looks natural! On me it's a satin finish which I love and this stuff last all day! No flash back in photos and has build able coverage when using a damp beauty blender.
Jessica C.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a holy grail foundation for most but I am disappointed with it. I have dry skin and after a few hours it starts to emphasize the dry skin between my eyebrows and around my nose. The coverage isn’t as great for me as other people claim it is for them, either. I won’t repurchase.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon