30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
4.43 / 5 based on 7,398 Reviews
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,860 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
Some days I have good foundation days and others I have bad days with this foundation. It seams as though some days this foundation just sits on top of my skin rather than settling and absorbing into my skin. It also can be very spotty sometimes, but other than those days I really do like the foundation. I probably wouldn't buy again.
I sampled this product first. ... which I recommend sample if you want to change foundations go to Sephora get a sample first before I just buying the full product. ....I absolutely love this....it gives me a natural glow and it's buildable...
I liked the coverage this gave me, along with the super blend able consistency of the foundation. But the reason I'm only giving it 3 stars is because it gets really splotchy throughout the day and honestly isn't the best quality for the price
I LOVE this product! For starters, it matches my skin perfectly. Also, I can choose the level of coverage I want. If I want more coverage, I can add a little bit more foundation. It's amazing and I love it
I love my HD founation! I've been using it for 3 years. I've tried other high end foundations such as nars. I always go back to my HD foundation. The shades match perfectly to my skin tone and makes me look flawless. Only foundation I'll ever use! I literally recommend it to everyone.
I own this foundation in the shade 140 = Y305. I really like this foundation because of how light it is and how well it blends. I wear this foundation almost every day and it never creases or settles into fine lines. However, I gave it only four stars because I have reasonable dry skin in the winter and it does seem to cling to dry patches a little bit. But other than that, a fantastic foundation!
At first I wasn't a huge fan of this foundation however after they changed the formula I was in love. I have super dry skin and I find that it still gives me a nice finish without looking too dewy or matte
I really enjoy this foundation for my skin. It's a nice consistency and very full coverage. There are a huge range of shades as well. Sometimes it can feel a little cakey, but other than that, no complaints.
I wanted so much to love this foundation like everyone else but I just don't! It just doesn't have enough coverage for me. Maybe I'm picky but If I'm gonna look HD I don't want anyone to see any of my flaws
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
Is this product full coverage?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos