BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Brieann O.
Ubly, MI
Some days I have good foundation days and others I have bad days with this foundation. It seams as though some days this foundation just sits on top of my skin rather than settling and absorbing into my skin. It also can be very spotty sometimes, but other than those days I really do like the foundation. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Alexandria R.
new orleans, la
I sampled this product first. ... which I recommend sample if you want to change foundations go to Sephora get a sample first before I just buying the full product. ....I absolutely love this....it gives me a natural glow and it's buildable...
Kyra M.
Prior lake , Mn
I liked the coverage this gave me, along with the super blend able consistency of the foundation. But the reason I'm only giving it 3 stars is because it gets really splotchy throughout the day and honestly isn't the best quality for the price
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
I LOVE this product! For starters, it matches my skin perfectly. Also, I can choose the level of coverage I want. If I want more coverage, I can add a little bit more foundation. It's amazing and I love it
Olivia Z.
Columbus, OH
I love my HD founation! I've been using it for 3 years. I've tried other high end foundations such as nars. I always go back to my HD foundation. The shades match perfectly to my skin tone and makes me look flawless. Only foundation I'll ever use! I literally recommend it to everyone.
Brianna S.
I own this foundation in the shade 140 = Y305. I really like this foundation because of how light it is and how well it blends. I wear this foundation almost every day and it never creases or settles into fine lines. However, I gave it only four stars because I have reasonable dry skin in the winter and it does seem to cling to dry patches a little bit. But other than that, a fantastic foundation!
Ruby B.
Hawthorne, CA
At first I wasn't a huge fan of this foundation however after they changed the formula I was in love. I have super dry skin and I find that it still gives me a nice finish without looking too dewy or matte
Jessica A.
Louisville, KY
I really enjoy this foundation for my skin. It's a nice consistency and very full coverage. There are a huge range of shades as well. Sometimes it can feel a little cakey, but other than that, no complaints.
Jess C.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation is great because it can be full coverage but it still feels lightweight on the skin. It is easy to apply, very easy to blend and creaseless. It lasts all day and looks great in photographs!
Samantha M.
Irwin, PA
I wanted so much to love this foundation like everyone else but I just don't! It just doesn't have enough coverage for me. Maybe I'm picky but If I'm gonna look HD I don't want anyone to see any of my flaws
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.