BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my everyday make up. It has great coverage and truly gives you that flawless airbrushed look. It works best with the primer and Microfinish powder. I got a whole set together at Sephora, was actually a great deal. I've gone through a bottle pretty quick but its definalty worth it.
Kyra M.
Prior lake , Mn
I liked the coverage this gave me, along with the super blend able consistency of the foundation. But the reason I'm only giving it 3 stars is because it gets really splotchy throughout the day and honestly isn't the best quality for the price
Emina F.
Holland , MI
This is a great product for oily skin. It mattes your face. Also, the coverage can be built up fairly easy giving you a full coverage face without looking cakey. It's VERY expensive, but it's worth every penny if you have a few extra dollars to spare for it. Plus, it lasts a very long time.
Brieann O.
Ubly, MI
Some days I have good foundation days and others I have bad days with this foundation. It seams as though some days this foundation just sits on top of my skin rather than settling and absorbing into my skin. It also can be very spotty sometimes, but other than those days I really do like the foundation. I probably wouldn't buy again.
Ashley R.
One of the most flawless foundations I've ever used. Full coverage just how I like it and it never looks cakey. It lasts all day without needing to reapply or touch up and it looks just as good as when I applied it in the morning. The only reason I'm giving it a B is because its so pricey.
Alejandra L.
La Habra
Favorite foundation I have always came back to this foundation. I think it is long lasting since I have oily skin it's hard to find a foundation that will actually stay on all day. It is easy to blend too.
Kellie M.
Frankfort, IL
I got this in a starter kit. It came with primer, foundation, and finishing powder with their kabuki brush. Loved all the products- primer wasn't my favorite but I still use it because I have it. The foundation was smooth and matched nicely, the only reason I didn't buy it again was price.
Kristin C.
Rmv, CA
Absolutely stunning! I have the Ultra HD version in Y235 and it's absolutely perfect. They have a HUGE shade range. It applies very smoothly and beautifully. I normally prefer a brush but I do love the Beauty Blender with this one. It's definitely a must try, especially for special events!
Sophia A.
Riverside, CA
This foundation is able to be built up to the coverage of desire! Not only does this foundation allow you to have medium to full coverage, but it is very lightweight, a great foundation to have on every day! I would recommend it to anyone who loves having medium to full coverage foundation
Lindsay T.
Greenfield, MA
Got this in an ipsy bag and never expected for it to be my actual perfect color. It's buildable and lasts all day, the formula makes it feel like there's nothing on your face. I just purchased the full size from sephora and have changed my foundation brand for the first time in like five years so yeah. This stuffs good. Get on it!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon