BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Tiffany O.
Ames, IA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
FAVORITE FOUNDATION! I love this stuff. I first used it when I went to my junior prom, for pictures. I made sure to get another sample for my senior prom as well. Now I'm using it everyday and still love it!
gaby r.
Delafield, WI
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
When I tried this it was pretty good, I have only tried it once but when i did I felt that I got a little bit oily and it showed my pores more than normal. It was probably medium coverage but I'm sure it depends on everyone's skin type. Would be worth trying again to get a solid opinion.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I absolutely love makeup forevers foundation. It is truly beautiful once it’s set on your skin. It is perfect for going out and getting selfies because it softens and mattifies your complexion. I would recommend
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is my everyday make up. It has great coverage and truly gives you that flawless airbrushed look. It works best with the primer and Microfinish powder. I got a whole set together at Sephora, was actually a great deal. I've gone through a bottle pretty quick but its definalty worth it.
Katie S.
Broomfield, CO
I did not like this product! I know many love it, but it actually burned my skin! I have very dry and sensitive skin so this product burned it and cause my skin on my nose to peal off! Plus, I like full coverage foundations which this is not. It also doesn't last that long on the skin!!
Lindsay T.
Greenfield, MA
Got this in an ipsy bag and never expected for it to be my actual perfect color. It's buildable and lasts all day, the formula makes it feel like there's nothing on your face. I just purchased the full size from sephora and have changed my foundation brand for the first time in like five years so yeah. This stuffs good. Get on it!
Gracey N.
Fort Myers, FL
I have tried so many foundations throughout the years for everyday wear, photos, and videos. Makeup For ever HD foundation is by far my favorite over all foundation. It lays well on the skin and doesn't settle into creases. It is long lasting and leaves every skin type with a perfect finish.
Natasha T.
I was super excited to try this foundation as I had heard nothing but good things about it. Unfortunately, those good things do not apply to those with really dry skin. Even after using an intense moisturizer, this foundation just looked really cakey, not natural at all. I am extremely disappointed that I will be returning this foundation.
Anataliz A.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Not in this color but yes, I have been using it for like a month in a battle sample and it is GREAT. Feels really nice, do not breaksout in me, it absorbes the oil and leaves the face not totally matte but with a good and healthy looking skin.
Emina F.
Holland , MI
This is a great product for oily skin. It mattes your face. Also, the coverage can be built up fairly easy giving you a full coverage face without looking cakey. It's VERY expensive, but it's worth every penny if you have a few extra dollars to spare for it. Plus, it lasts a very long time.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.