BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kimberly D.
Crown Point , IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
It’s been a long one since I’ve used this foundation. But it is a great one. Honestly makes your skin look completely flawless while not looking Camry bits long lasting and I would buy again! I can’t believe it’s been so long since I used this! It’s a great foundation to have in your collection
Alex W.
Ardmore, PA
LOVE this foundation! I always find it hard to buy new foundation/find something that works with my skin - well this is it. It is a bit pricey, but worth every penny. I use it with a beauty blender and it turns out flawless. It covers well and lasts all day. Its the best, would highly recommend.
Beatriz J.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love make up forever foundation , I have the liquid one and the stick one and I love them both , they are full coverage, look natural on the skin and they are really high quality , my favorite foundation brand
Dana M.
Artesia, CA
I have mixed feelings about this foundation. The first time I used this foundation I was not impressed but then I picked it up again months later and I started to like it. I think this foundation would be best for clear skin. I feel like this foundation definitely did not look matte. The coverage was not very good although it was buildable. In outdoor lighting you can see any type of streaks that might be on your face because of the foundation. It is too liquid-y in my opinion.
LaShaundra  S.
You cant go wrong with make up for ever! Its one of the best brands ive used EVER. I started using this product & now i just keep buying more and more. If your looking for a nice foundation with great coverage i would say give this a try its great for all skin types a little pricey but wont the $
Janelle C.
Midlothian, VA
This foundation applies beautifully. The color match is spot on. And the range is great for those with pink or yellow undertones. It applies evenly for a medium to full coverage. You can definitely build it up for full. I apply with either a beauty blender or my Sigma F80 and it lasts for at least 8 hours on my oily skin. Highly recommend.
Sheryl R.
Plano, TX
I'm a makeup junkie have several brands of foundation on hand at all times. Make Up Forever HD Foundation is my go to product because I can wear it both to work and for going out without having to reapply it. Sephora turned me on to this product and I wear 175 Cafe...works best with a HD primer. It's a little pricey $42 but well worth the money.
Susie E.
Casa Grande, AZ
I would give it 10 stars if I could! I am a very very loyal Make Up For Ever fan, and was scared when they said they were changing the formula, but they have out done themselves with thus one! It is amazing! Creamy and dries to a satiny smooth perfection. I recommend it to pretty much everybody!
Nina R.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
For some reason this doesn't last on me even when I set it. The color is a perfect match, the finish is nice. But I feel like I can only pull this off for a couple of hours before it starts to look patchy.
Natasha T.
I was super excited to try this foundation as I had heard nothing but good things about it. Unfortunately, those good things do not apply to those with really dry skin. Even after using an intense moisturizer, this foundation just looked really cakey, not natural at all. I am extremely disappointed that I will be returning this foundation.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.