BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
I have been struggling to find something that gives full coverage and doesn't make my skin look cakey. I love this foundation, it gives me the coverage I need and works well with my sensitive skin.
Mia C.
Los angeles, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I've used this product for years. It goes on smoothly and provides great coverage while still appearing natural and catching my olive undertones- which can be hard to compliment at times. Most days, I remain clean faced but there's no better makeup before a Photoshoot or an audition! It's great!
Dominique B.
I'm only giving this product one less start based on their old collect of this item. I have yet to try the new formula. The old formula gave a beautiful medium to full coverage but I personally like the dewy look, healthy and hydrated. I always had to mix this product with another one but if the dewy thing isn't you this is a wonderful product!
Andie M.
Memphis, TN
I never tried the regular hd MUFE foundation but I use the Ultra formula and I have to say it is very HD! Looks like real skin when blended correctly. I love this foundation and it has easily become my top favorite...and this is saying a lot because I have 8+ foundations that I alternate between.
Livia L.
Palm City, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My go to foundation for when I know I'm going to be getting my picture taken. I've applied this foundation with a brush, with a beautyblender, as well as my fingers and all ways come out flawless. It's a great coverage with the first application but can also build beautifully for problem areas.
Kristina P.
Lincoln, NE
I very Very much am enthused about this product because it is very light on the skin yet does great with coverage. the color selection makes it easy to find one that is perfect for you and looks super natural.
Renee V.
Weston
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I absolutely love this foundation for my more natural days or when I'm in a rush. This foundation sits beautifully on the face and gives off a good skin day vibe. I would say it gives a natural to dewy finish. It wears perfectly during the day, I don't find it fading or breaking up in places.
Molly W.
This is a great foundation for those looking for coverage. I never have issues with it staying on. it even stays put through intense workouts. It works even better when used with a translucent setting powder.
Murs N.
So sad they discontinued this foundation! I still have a bottle left and it was honestly the perfect match!! The new ultra hd has a new formula and new colors and as of yet I'm not able to find my perfect match. Absolutely loved the hd foundation and always receive compliments when wearing it!
Danielle L.
It took me a long time to splurge on this foundation. I got color matched to find my perfect shade and I have been hooked ever since. The coverage is amazing, the foundation is lightweight and not cakey. I just love this and have already purchased multiple bottles so I will never run out!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.