BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
ZzZz M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this product for when I’m going out. It’s easy to apply it blends very well with my skin and stays on all day and all night. It covers up any discoloration with ease and is lightweight. The only downside is it tends to dry out my skin so I have to use primer and face moisturizer prior to use.
Ashleigh G.
I have had the hardest time finding a foundation that works well with my super oily problematic skin. Not to mention my discoloration.. it's perfect! I love the coverage and finish it provides. Totally recommend!
Madison W.
Moultrie, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is terrible for dry skin. It has medium coverage and is not buildable on my skin but not only that, it does not last long on my skin and it is very heavy on my skin. I will not buy this again but also remember that I have dry skin. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is awesome. It provides good medium coverage and it's light weight! Definitely blendable and buildable. It has awesome packaging with a pump which is VERY sanitary. I would definitely buy it again.
Galina P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I first strated using this at work because I am on cam every day, under extensive lighting. You can see every little detailed when you are in front od the camera. I felt inlive with the product and now I use it when I go out as well. Easy to apply and does not shine at all. Full coverage! Just amazing
Diana G.
This is a light to medium coverage foundation that I enjoyed using on days I didn't feel like wearing a full face of makeup. It's a little overpriced for size of the bottle, but it did last me a few months. I prefer using a foundation brush instead of a beauty blender to get better coverage.
Karina B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Loved this for years and after my first bottle ran out I decided to "try something new". Bad idea. After trying several other foundations and being unhappy I came back to this one. Natural, not cakey, and long-lasting, this HD foundation is a staple I will always keep in my makeup collection.
Arelis G.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I like to apply this foundation with a dense makeup brush from Tarte and the go in with my beauty blender to smooth it out. It literally last all day of course I set it with powder. The color selection is great.
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I do not own this product but the girl who did my makeup on my wedding day used it and said it would make my skin look flawless in photos. Girl was she right! My skin looks amazing in the photos not to mention in person I looked photoshopped. Definitely on my to buy list once my current foundation runs out!!
Jenna C.
stambaugh , KY
I have combination skin so I have to use some sort of mattifying primer underneath. However after that is foundation sits and applies beautifully on my skin. It's not a full coverage but can be built up to that.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.