BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Carlee D.
Leominster, MA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I do not own this product but the girl who did my makeup on my wedding day used it and said it would make my skin look flawless in photos. Girl was she right! My skin looks amazing in the photos not to mention in person I looked photoshopped. Definitely on my to buy list once my current foundation runs out!!
Melissa E.
I used to use this foundation everyday about 5-6 years ago, I am not sure why I stopped, I believe I wanted a more full coverage foundation. I recently got a sample of this again and I remembered how much I loved it..its a great everyday foundation. It wears nicely and feels nice on the skin.
Karina B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Loved this for years and after my first bottle ran out I decided to "try something new". Bad idea. After trying several other foundations and being unhappy I came back to this one. Natural, not cakey, and long-lasting, this HD foundation is a staple I will always keep in my makeup collection.
Jill L.
Rozet, WY
I was matched to this at sephora, but the shade is definitely off. However the product goes on nicely and does not have a strong smell to it. When using it on a friend I find that a primer is definitely needed as it tends to wear off more quickly than what I'm used to.
ZzZz M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this product for when I’m going out. It’s easy to apply it blends very well with my skin and stays on all day and all night. It covers up any discoloration with ease and is lightweight. The only downside is it tends to dry out my skin so I have to use primer and face moisturizer prior to use.
Yoora J.
Glendale, CA
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. You cannot go wrong with it. This works for all skin types. I have oily skin but this never looks too oily on me, especially if I am careful to set my makeup. This is so long lasting as well. The coverage is surprisingly good while the consistency is just the right amount.
Madison W.
Moultrie, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is terrible for dry skin. It has medium coverage and is not buildable on my skin but not only that, it does not last long on my skin and it is very heavy on my skin. I will not buy this again but also remember that I have dry skin. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin.
Tracey H.
Ames
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I was not a fan at all of this foundation. It is way too runny and not good coverage at all. Especially for the price you pay, it is not worth it (in my opinion). But if you like testing out foundations maybe you could at this to the list and then into the pile of makeup that never gets worn.
Taryn D.
This foundation is amazing! I usually mix this with my Dior Forever (a very matte foundation) to give it a more healthy, natural look and it works wonderfully. I definitely want to try the stick version of this.
Tessa T.
Charleston, SC
I use the foundation sparingly, because it tends to clump up by my eyebrows and nose and flake off. It rubs off on everything, so do not wear it with high-necked tops. You do get good coverage, but will need to buy many other items to use the product to its full advantage. Not a stand-alone product.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.