BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Maria O.
I love this foundation for special occasions/ photos. It provides excellent coverage and have incredible wear. It does not settle into fine lines and looks wonderful in photos. It is a bit heavy, so I don't prefer it for everyday use. But I definitely recommend it for special occasions/ photos!
Katelyn E.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my second favorite foundation that I have tried that is high end and I noticed the difference right away. It is good and lasts me most of the day. I love how my skin looks and how it makes my skin look natural
angelica w.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation did not live up to the hype. It definitely did not give the coverage I was expecting to get. It gave a pretty smooth and dewy finish, not my personal preference but didn't look bad. Very runny consistency... I applied using a beauty blender. Would not repurchase this exact foundation, but I would be open to trying other foundation by MUFE
Katie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Makeup Forever HD Foundation is amazing! I love it durning the winter when my skin is drab and dull. It gives amazing coverage. It's also great for wearing to special events. It's not cheap, but it's worth the price. I highly recommend trying it out!
Galina P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I first strated using this at work because I am on cam every day, under extensive lighting. You can see every little detailed when you are in front od the camera. I felt inlive with the product and now I use it when I go out as well. Easy to apply and does not shine at all. Full coverage! Just amazing
Paige H.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this! It wasn’t too matte or too dewy and it was medium coverage. It was long lasting and I didn’t notice any creasing or oil build up. I’ve went through an entire bottle. I have combination skin where my nose is dry but by the end of the night my whole face is oily and the foundation held up!
Diana G.
This is a light to medium coverage foundation that I enjoyed using on days I didn't feel like wearing a full face of makeup. It's a little overpriced for size of the bottle, but it did last me a few months. I prefer using a foundation brush instead of a beauty blender to get better coverage.
Nelli C.
Lockeford , CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Makeup forever was one of the second liquid foundations that i tried when they had the starter kit that came with the brush and setting powder. I really love this foundation is has really good coverage and its not drying at all it is very luminous. i definetly will restock on this foundation.
Amber R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the HD foundation by MUFE. It's extremely yellow, perfect for my skin, and stays all day, doesn't clog my pores. Sometimes can look a little patchy on dry spots but primer or exfoliation exfoliation or moisturizer helps that. Its medium buildable coverage and comes in a broad range of shades.
Amber A.
Joliet, IL
This stuff is the absolute best. Whenever I wear it, it feela like I'm wearing no makeup! The coverage is to die for and comes in sour many varieties of colors. I never find myself having to touch up this foundation during the day. It was a beautiful matte finish that every woman should have.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.