BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Ashleigh G.
I have had the hardest time finding a foundation that works well with my super oily problematic skin. Not to mention my discoloration.. it's perfect! I love the coverage and finish it provides. Totally recommend!
Hannah D.
I have combo skin and I felt like this actually wasn't moisturizing enough, and when you sweat it shows your pores on your cheeks like crazy, when I put moisturizer on it works better, I don't know if my shade is too light or if it gives a bad flashback in pictures but it makes me look like a vampire!
Jenna C.
stambaugh , KY
I have combination skin so I have to use some sort of mattifying primer underneath. However after that is foundation sits and applies beautifully on my skin. It's not a full coverage but can be built up to that.
Dali G.
I have heard just awesome things about this makeup forever foundation, that I really want to get it. I haven't had the chance to buy it , I have to ask a sample at Sephora to try it out since it has awesome reviews
AnaKarina G.
Bridgeview, IL
This is an maxing foundation
It feels super light but gives good coverage, does not look pasty or white in pictures and does not get oily through out the day. It's one of my favorites. Perfect for day and night!!!
Vanessa B.
Modesto, Ca
Love this foundation! Holy grail status! I did prefer the old formula but it is still good. I'm allergic to nylon and they added a copolymer to the new one. So not thrilled about that but it is a super good foundation. Not heavy feeling but still provides great coverage while still looking natural.
Sara T.
This foundation is amazing! I love that it's lightweight, but gives the coverage you need. I also love this this is build able and easy to blend. It's definitely worth every penny. I would recommend this product.
Riley G.
Phoenix , AZ
I love this foundation !!!!! I used to use the matte velvet but I found it stopped lasting on my face and this is one of the only brands that makes makeup light enough for me. This foundation lasts throughout the day and makes my skin look radiant without being oily or wet feeling throughout the day.
Morgan J.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This was the first liquid foundation I loved. At the time it was, in my opinion, the best on the market. Now, its still better than a lot of them but not one I reach for anymore. It's high coverage with a dewy finish. I definitely recommend setting it. It does oxidize and transfer. I get decent wear out of it, around 8 hours.
Teagan P.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation. I have been using it for a few months now, and so far it has been amazing! My skin is a little more on the oily side, so after applying it I have to go over it with translucent powder and it helps my skin stay oil free almost all day. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a new liquid foundation.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?