BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
AnaKarina G.
Bridgeview, IL
This is an maxing foundation
It feels super light but gives good coverage, does not look pasty or white in pictures and does not get oily through out the day. It's one of my favorites. Perfect for day and night!!!
Yoora J.
Glendale, CA
I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION. You cannot go wrong with it. This works for all skin types. I have oily skin but this never looks too oily on me, especially if I am careful to set my makeup. This is so long lasting as well. The coverage is surprisingly good while the consistency is just the right amount.
Lucy B.
I was wondering what new foundation to try so I bought this hoping it would be my new go-to foundation and it is! It doesn't look cakey at all which is what I usually go for when buying a foundation. The only downside to this is that it costs $43. But it's worth the buy!!
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
I got this as a teaser and I really like it. It makes my skin look super flawless. I don't look oily at the end of the day doesn't irritate my skin. Great coverage. Definitely will be purchasing the full product!
Jenna C.
stambaugh , KY
I have combination skin so I have to use some sort of mattifying primer underneath. However after that is foundation sits and applies beautifully on my skin. It's not a full coverage but can be built up to that.
Scarlette M.
Wichita, KS
BABY!!! This is the best dang foundation I have ever used and I have used so many before! It's so worth the price I have had mine since summer and it's still full, it gives such a flawless finish to the skin nice and glowy
Angela O.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is awesome. It provides good medium coverage and it's light weight! Definitely blendable and buildable. It has awesome packaging with a pump which is VERY sanitary. I would definitely buy it again.
Adrienne K.
Stafford, VA
This foundation is amazing! The shade range is one of the largest I've seen. It has great coverage and can be applied thicker or thinner depending on the amount of coverage you need. This foundation in conjunction with the MUF HD finishing powder makes your skin looks flawless. I love this foundation!
Sara T.
This foundation is amazing! I love that it's lightweight, but gives the coverage you need. I also love this this is build able and easy to blend. It's definitely worth every penny. I would recommend this product.
Carry S.
Cumberland, KY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Yes, yes, yessss hunty!! This stuff is great! I love it! I've gotten so many complements while wearing it. It's so natural looking but with just the right amount of coverage. Just wish it was a little matte, but nothing a setting powder won't fix :)
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon