BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Synethia E.
LOS ANGELES, CA
This foundation is worth every penny. I got it at the Generation Beauty event in Los Angeles and love it. I have dry skin and it goes perfect with my skin type. It gives my skin a dewy finish. I have repurchased it and will be using it in the fall/winter.
NADINE A.
So I hated make up for ever hd I didn't like they way it looked on my skin and the colors were not in order. They recently came out with HD Ultra with has this thing called 4k complex and I LOVE IT!!! I love the way my skin feel and that it's easier to find my color I don't have to guess. buy the new one.
Victoria S.
Bogota , NJ
I LOVEEEEEEE this foundation, it has to be my absolute favorite foundation ever! My skin is a combination skin type and when i wear this foundation it gives my fave an overall glow and full coverage. You are really getting such an amazing product for the price of about $45.00 which isn't terrible.
Nancy P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this stuff, as long as it's been out. I get good coverage for my acne scars and uneven pigmentation, but it isn't heavy and greasy to aggravate my combination skin. Shade 115 is perfect for my fair complexion with cool undertones. The best deal is the one from Sephora -- full size foundation and mini sizes of primer, powder and full size kabuki.
Natasha M.
Nashville, TN
This foundation looks amazing in pictures. I used it for my engagement and wedding and they turned out wonderful. The downside is that it caused major breakouts after every use. I would use this if you have a special occasion where you'll be photographed, but definitely not as an everyday foundation.
Kri W.
Huntsville, AL
I have oily skin. This product gives me a perfect look and not oily at all. I prefer this one over any other one i have. when it doesn't pump anymore out the top unscrews to get the little left that made it lasted another month and half!! I love this one.
Candace M.
Eglin AFB , FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is one of my favorite foundations this makes your skin look flawless I would think it's about medium coverage it is not full coverage in my opinion on its very lightweight on the skin and enhances vs covering up.
Jennifer R.
YES!! YESSSS! Amazing medium to full coverage foundation its amazing for both everyday use as well as a "special" occasion foundation as it can be used lightly and you can also build it up for a more full coverage. It photographs amazing as it does not have any SPF so you will not get a flashback.
Reem A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
one of my favorite foundations, the only reason i gave it four stars is because the color oxidizes a little bit, but its so easy to apply and has the perfect amount of medium coverage, not too heavy but heavy enough to cover imperfections while still looking natural! i always top it with a setting powder
Savannah L.
Eureka, CA
This foundation is amazing. Made my skin look awesome. I'm actually running out..I need to buy some more soon. I believe I bought the color sand.. Hopefully that helps someone who is wonder what shade they should be
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.