BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
From my understanding this was reformulated and apparently it's very good. For those of you who have the original formula, I feel like this is not a great foundation for oily skin. It really pilled on my skin (maybe it didn't mesh well with my moisturizer). I just think there are better options out there.
Stephanie K.
Newark, DE
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is my absolute favorite foundation! I love the way it looks on the skin, whether you apply with a brush or a sponge. It looks super natural and looks great in photographs. A little expensive but definitely worth it
Crystal R.
The Woodlands, TX
Love the finish but wish it was a higher coverage. I have a lot of redness that isn't covered very well with this foundation. I can build it up for coverage but would prefer to get that coverage without the extra effort
Jency M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I did so much reaearch before buying this foundation! It was a bit pricey but i figured it its that good its worth it! So i went to sephora got mayched and i live it! It is buidable coverage and does not show up cakey.
Jessika H.
Bozeman, MT
This is one of my favorite foundations ever. I've gone through so many bottles and I still go back to it. It looks beautiful on the skin and natural. It's a light to medium coverage but build able without looking cakey.
Christel E.
Marengo, IN
Price:
$43.00
Shade for my skin tone:
178 Chesnut
Review:
This is a great foundation that comes in a glass bottle with a pump. If you're looking for something light coverage and natural give this a try. This is my staple when it comes to foundation. I get about 4 to 5 hours of wear before I have to retouch. It goes on pretty light, but is totally buildable.
ciani n.
Out of all the foundations that I use this is my favorite!!!! I wear it almost everyday, it's very light, it covers my skin well. Also, my skin is very sensitive and it doesn't break my skin out, so that is another plus!
Heidi H.
Cos cob, CT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This wasn’t my exact color but I did love using this foundation. It’s a buildable foundation so you can make it full coverage. I personally like the medium coverage and it worked for me and was easy to blend. But if you do like the full coverage look you can definitely build it up to your desired coverage.
Angelique A.
Van Nuys, CA
This is my absolute favorite foundation. I've used it for 3-4 years now. It is a little pricey, but I use it nearly every day and it lasts me for months. The coverage is great and it's not thick or cakey on my face.
Reem A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
one of my favorite foundations, the only reason i gave it four stars is because the color oxidizes a little bit, but its so easy to apply and has the perfect amount of medium coverage, not too heavy but heavy enough to cover imperfections while still looking natural! i always top it with a setting powder
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.