BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Olivia P.
Wears off easily throughout the day; subsequently, the coverage is super good. Goes on smoothly- the application is easily achieved. Hate that it wears off for the price. If it stayed on longer it would definitely be a top foundation of mine. Would recommend!!
Carrie G.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is a great everyday foundation. It is good for all skin types including oily. It last a long time and covers very well. It a very creamy and easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this to a broad range of people.
Brandi H.
I use both the Makeup Forever HD and Ultra HD foundations. I love the medium coverage. It is lightweight and buildable. It gives you a really airbrushed finish. Apply it with a damp beauty blender or synthetic buffing brush for best results.
Pa Y.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I want to give it a 5 star but Im looking for more of a medium to full coverage. This is very sheer but build able. I love the lightweight & how it doesnt feel cakey at all!!! Just wish it would cover my redness a bit more.
Shell S.
Louisville, KY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
A very skin like foundation. I'd say it's medium coverage, a good range of color selection. Feels nice on the skin, almost like you aren't wearing foundation. Long lasting and natural foundation. I'm due for a new bottle!
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I'm actually shade Y20 I believe (whatever the most alabaster white shade is) and I love it! The formula is light but super buildable and breathable. This was my first high end foundation and will always be my favorite.
Christel E.
Marengo, IN
Price:
$43.00
Shade for my skin tone:
178 Chesnut
Review:
This is a great foundation that comes in a glass bottle with a pump. If you're looking for something light coverage and natural give this a try. This is my staple when it comes to foundation. I get about 4 to 5 hours of wear before I have to retouch. It goes on pretty light, but is totally buildable.
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I like this foundation because they have a lot of range of shades that you can select from it is totally buildable you could apply a little of product for a more natural look eight is super lightweight and you could build it up for more coverage.
Nabiba H.
Brooklyn, NY
From my understanding this was reformulated and apparently it's very good. For those of you who have the original formula, I feel like this is not a great foundation for oily skin. It really pilled on my skin (maybe it didn't mesh well with my moisturizer). I just think there are better options out there.
Jency M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I did so much reaearch before buying this foundation! It was a bit pricey but i figured it its that good its worth it! So i went to sephora got mayched and i live it! It is buidable coverage and does not show up cakey.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.