BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Christen L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the HD foundation. I am a former collegiate and professional dancer and this foundation was the only one that I could wear for hours without running or caking up during games. It also has a lot of coverage so you don't have to apply much to cover blemishes
Jocelyn H.
Bellbrook, OH
I would say that I really like this foundation although I have no found a foundation that I am completely satisfied with I find that this is medium to full coverage and it stays on pretty well, it also looks amazing in pictures which is mostly the point of it .
Emily D.
Clovis, CA
BEAUTIFUL medium to full coverage foundation. Looks great in person and on camera. Has a skin like, long lasting finish. Can be mixed beautifully with Cover FX illuminating drops to create a beautiful dewy finish or can be powdered down for a matte finish. I highly recommend this for personal or professional use!
Kimberly H.
Lexington, NC
I love this product. It is very easy to blend from the center outward. I love that you can also build the foundation without looking like there is excess foundation is places. It stays on all day and looks like new at night.
Jazmin A.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really love this foundation! I like how it can be light coverage to medium coverage and it doesn't make you look cakey at all! It looks like it's your own skin which I love because I don't like wearing too much foundation!
Mua M.
Santa Clarita, CA
My favorite foundation ever!! I'm a makeup artist and I've used it on all skin types and it looks great on everyone. You can use a little for a natural look or you can cake it on for more coverage. Either way it works great.
Michelle S.
Favorite foundation. Goes on for perfect application. The only issue is when I want fuller coverage, I switch to my tarte foundation. MUF foundation is medium coverage, and if you want to build up, it starts looking cakey.
DevinLandry T.
Wilsonville, OR
I mostly really love this product. It goes on well and blends excellently with a brush or sponge. I find that it has the perfect amount of coverage tfor me- not too much, but also enough to make my skin glow. It blends and gives a very nice finish. The issue that I have is after 5-6 hours or so, it oxidizes.
Jane L.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a foundation I always go back to. The color range is great and includes lots of yellow undertone shades (perfect for asian skin). It's medium coverage and buildable. Super easy to blend and sticks onto your skin well without cakey-ness or heaviness. Overall, I highly recommend this foundation.
Walii R.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
#140 is not my shade but I do love their foundations. This is my every day go to foundation. It suits really well with my skin I have had no issues with it so far. Stays on for a good 6-8 hours before it starts fading. Make sure they color check you properly. Sometimes the girls tend to give you a shade too dark.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.