30 varieties available
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
4.43 / 5 based on 7,398 Reviews
The MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Complexion products use innovative formulas to create a new generation of makeup which is both invisible on HD cameras and to the naked eye. HD Foundation combines flawless coverage and an extremely natural finish.
The Sericite contained in HD Foundation heightens the diffusion of light and intensifies the glow of the skin.
Enriched with moisturizing agent, HD Foundation moisturizes and prepares the skin for makeup. Its usually smooth and elastic texture makes it easy to apply and a pleasure to wear. Skin texture is refined to give a very natural complexion.
HD Foundation is an oil-free medium-to-full coverage liquid foundation which covers skin imperfections, while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life. It is available in a wide range of shades to suit all skin tones.
Top Questions See all 1,860 Q&A
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation
- "this foundation stays put really well and dries down to a fantastic surface for powders and even cream contour. i recommend this for as many skin colors it can fit." in 54 reviews
- "So I am new to detailed makeup I never cared much for applying makeup and after hours of YouTube reviews I decided on this foundation with the review I was promised full coverage with one application, lasted a good amount of time with a little blotting needed through out the day and a light refreshing feel to it." in 36 reviews
- "if you gonna spurge in a spensive foundation goes with this one pro; - it has a wide range of shades -a little go a long way -perfect for pictures, weddings and event - easy to set and blend!" in 15 reviews
- "It is definitely med-high coverage, because of this I find it applies best with a damp beauty blender so not to leave streaks from a brush." in 9 reviews
- "Although it is a bit pricey, it has lasted me almost a year so far (daily use), and it is definitely worth the money!" in 8 reviews
The last time I had tried this foundation it didn’t work great on my combo to oily skin. I remember it being easy to apply and also buildable. I do admit I was a little younger and didn’t take much care of my skin so that could be the probably. I do plan on repurchasing so I can try it out and give another more accurate review
Review for: 115 Ivory more...
I'm pretty sure this is the lightest shade in the stick but I wish they had a shade lighter!!! I'm so pale and the lightest shade doesn't match me! I'm the lightest shade in the liquid foundation and they don't have a comparable one in the stick. Other than that, this formula is soooooo beautiful and one of the best I've ever used
I have a dry skin and can get eczema sometimes. I love this product becaus eit gives you natural to dewy finish and is perfect for mys uper dry skin. The only part I dont like is you actually have to put a lot to build it up to a full coverage. Overall, I love this foundation but I am still on a hunt for the best foundation.
I know this foundation a hit with most people, but it didn't work wonders for me like for most. It could've been that I was matched with a color that didn't suit my skin color. It looks very unnatural on me. I bought this product after reading excellent reviews, but the bottle is just tucked away in my vanity. Disappointed
Review for: Other more...
4.5/5 I really love this foundation, it's lightweight and helps create a nice natural looking base. Its about a medium coverage, so you can still see your skin underneath. Its not the longest lasting but gets me though the day. I personally use a pore minimizing powder to set my primer and that will get more coverage!
I love the hell out of this foundation. I’m in the shade Y345 Natural Beige. It looks great for photos/selfies, good coverage, satin finish, and it doesn’t look cakey at all.
This is my go to foundation when I have weddings and important events to go to. When you apply this it is on the thicker side, so it is not my every day foundation because of the thickness but it holds up so well once you apply setting powder and spray. It looks so natural when you take pictures.
Q & A
Is there a smaller size or a sample size that I could get for this foundation? I want to try it but I don't really feel like splurging in a $40 foundation.
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
I been looking for a perfect foundation for my skin? I really would want to know if this foundation won't give you acne in your face or make unhealthy?
Is this product full coverage?
I'm looking for a new foundation and I heard this one was good, but then again I heard so many were good lmao. So what do you guys think about this one? Honest opinions?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos