BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
megan p.
Bedford, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Light weight, FULL coverage, perfect to pair with makeup forevers concealer. Stays all day and doesn't smudge or get gooey if you sweat. Matte finish and blends well with a beauty blender. Don't need a whole lot and it's buildable.
Sarah L.
Puyallup, WA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like the way this feels on my skin and it does look good, but I prefer a full coverage. I like to cover all redness and freckles completely. If you like a medium coverage and a thinner foundation this is something you will love.
Mua M.
Santa Clarita, CA
My favorite foundation ever!! I'm a makeup artist and I've used it on all skin types and it looks great on everyone. You can use a little for a natural look or you can cake it on for more coverage. Either way it works great.
Nikki S.
Carson, CA
I used this foundation for 1 month daily I was pretty disappointed on how little was in the bottle . it was heavy in a matte finish that was drying. It would highlight any dry spot and make me flaky and I have oily combination skin . I would not repurchase this I'm looking for something that is matte. This was just drying to another level that wasn't appealing .
Jocelyn H.
Bellbrook, OH
I would say that I really like this foundation although I have no found a foundation that I am completely satisfied with I find that this is medium to full coverage and it stays on pretty well, it also looks amazing in pictures which is mostly the point of it .
Samantha S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I wanted to love this. It was carry on dry areas of the skin. Didn't seem to blend well with using a beauty blender and left me wanting so much more for the price. I wouldn't recommend to others but love the brand in general.
Kimberly H.
Lexington, NC
I love this product. It is very easy to blend from the center outward. I love that you can also build the foundation without looking like there is excess foundation is places. It stays on all day and looks like new at night.
Lily K.
Love this! It looks so good on camera and they have a large shade range. It dries down to a matte finish without looking dry on the skin. It's easy to apply but their stick version is even better with fuller coverage! I'd buy this, but not over the stick version.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I love this foundation. I bought it for my wedding, it came out perfect on camera. Very natural looking. I do not like heavy, cakey foundations. This is a wonderful, light weight foundation that still manages to provide coverage.
Christen L.
Fort Worth, TX
I love the HD foundation. I am a former collegiate and professional dancer and this foundation was the only one that I could wear for hours without running or caking up during games. It also has a lot of coverage so you don't have to apply much to cover blemishes
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.