BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
SAMANTHA E.
One of my all time favorite foundations. I have normal skin (more dry in the winter, oily in the summer) and this stuff works for me all year long. Also, you can keep it sheer or build up to full coverage which is always nice.
Colleen M.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I received a different shade (R230) in my ipsy bag, but I really like the Makeup Forever HD foundation. The consistency was thin, but very buildable. I would say the first pass was a light to medium coverage for me when using a beauty sponge. It blends seamlessly into your skin, and doesn't look cakey at all. Love.
Shelby W.
Tsaile
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My skin I haven't been taken care of since it's really dry and I don't have a lot of make up especially primer so I use a beauty blender with this foundation with out primer and it last up to 4 or 6 hours then it starts to cake up and look horrible on me but if I fix my face and use primer then yes this product is amazing
Mayra B.
Lilburn, GA
I just love this foundation and its definitely worth every penny! It is so lightweight its like a second skin and leaves me looking flawless. You can use a little bit for light coverage or layer on a bit more for heavier coverage. I also love many shades of colors for every ethnicity.
Rae B.
Carmel, IN
This is the only foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly so far. I've tried others but there's just no comparison on how smooth it applies and how natural it looks on me. You do have to blend fast because it dries fairly quickly. I use it both with a foundation brush to buff it out or with a damp beauty blender
Remii K.
Alhassa
I bought this foundation cause a lot love it. but I didn't love it at all. I have a dry skin.
I feel it was very think and gives a lot of coverage that you don't have to use a consular. but after a while it's start to be cakey.
Mary Virginia G.
This foundation is a life saver when having any photos taken of you! I have used this foundation for years for any special events or when I'm going out! It photographs beautifully, has an amazing coverage and has the most natural finish! If you are looking for an all around amazing foundation this is the one for you!
Shannon G.
Paducah, TX
Love the coverage this foundation offers, the lasting power is average, does not cause my skin to become excessively oily, looks natural on my skin, does not cake up and comes in the biggest shade range of any foundation line!
Lihan C.
Lisle, IL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the HD Foundations, they're thick and have good coverage, but not thick enough that it feels like its clogging my pores. This color is darker than expected on my skin, but it's also not exactly the right tone for me and I should probably be gold sand most of the year, but I can use it in the winter when I really lighten up.
Petra S.
Where do I begin?
This is my holy grail foundation. It looks natural, it's buildable and it has a satin finish! Ever since I started wearing this foundation, I have gotten so many complements on my skin. It's amazing, if you're on the fence about it like I was, just go into Sephora and ask for a sample and try it out!!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.