BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Bahja B.
Knoxville , TN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love Love Love this foundation and products! When I started freelancing. I started out with makeup forever! Which is really great for clients. Majority of the time when they’re getting their makeup done it’s for a event. Of course they’re going to take photos and isn’t this what this line is made for!!! Beautiful products!
M W.
This foundation is so beautiful! Typically, I'm a very natural looking, sheer type of coverage girl, but every once in a while I like the extra coverage. This foundation looks so natural but with the most incredible coverage. It lasts pretty long on me so I'm very relieved that it can last around 5hrs through my sweat.
Swaila✨ R.
Colonie, NY
I’m in the shade 120 and this foundation is perfect for when you’re getting your pictures taken. It’s medium to full coverage and doesn’t look cakey at all. This is my holy grail foundation! I always use this when I’m going to a party/wedding or a special event. I get compliments on skin whenever I’m wearing this foundation.
Entrepreneur O.
Richmond, VA
This is my favorite foundation.  I'm so obsessed if I hire a makeup artist I ensure this is what they use.  This foundation lasts all day long, it doesn't come off.  It's perfect for all skin types and it makes your pictures look amazing.  I recommend this to anyone who wants to have a flawless look.
Kaeli B.
Fulton, NY
I have been on a lifetime search for the perfect foundation. They all have always LOOKED like I was wearing it rather than looking like I just had beautiful skin.. this product literally makes my skin look so beautiful! And it's so light and airy! My skin looks flawless!
Rebecca N.
Pittsford, NY
this gives great coverage! I love the feeling and didn't think it was too thick. It covers nice and smooth. I was told it was a higher coverage product but I didn't think it was too much. I felt there was a wide range of shades so as to be available for many skin tones.
Kenzie T.
Theodore, AL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
So this foundation is amazing. My friend was telling me how its over 50% pigment which is hard to find in a foundation. I was thinking it would FEEL full coverage, if you know what I mean.... but it didnt. It feels light but really gives the coverage you need.
Rashidat E.
I do like this foundation but it is no help for oily skin. I have to use multiple mattifying products under and on top to keep the oil away. A little goes a long way and the shades are plentiful. It is a bit pricey but it does last a long time. It is slightly difficult to build but maybe that's because I'm not a makeup pro.
Caitlin L.
Pico Rivera, CA
I have been using this product for 7 years. This is my go to everyday foundation to work and casual night out. It's light weight and goes on dewy. This is a light to medium coverage foundation. It doesn't cover all of my black spots, but I prefer the natural look anyways.
Laura G.
Louisville
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I just purchased this foundation a few weeks ago and I'm still working on my opinion however; I find it to have a weird consistency. It's a little runny but more of a fuller coverage. It didn't last long on me but that was without primer on a very hot day. I will give this some more use and update with different conditions.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.