BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Anna L.
Denver, CO
I love this foundation. I like it so much because I can use it for whatever level of coverage I want. Usually I just do a light coverage for everyday, but I can do it heavier for times that I just need a little more coverage. My favorite thing about this foundation is how easily I can forget I'm wearing it; it has such a light feel.
ariane A.
Awesome product I review for free stuff so I didn't really buy this and it makes me write reviews, it doesn't let me submit so I'll just keep on saying stuff, idk if the product lasts Long. But I don't know I I would recommend you are not be a bit and the
Heather F.
Johns Creek, GA
The HD Makeup is my absolute favorite. The only reason I don't use it now is because my color was sold out when I went to re-purchase it! The medium coverage is perfect. I have a hard time finding the right tint for my skin color (olive), and this makeup has so many different shades that I was able to find the perfect color.
Ruby G.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
When I need light coverage I mix it with Olay face lotion and use a beauty blender to apply it. When I need more coverage I add more onto the sponge and blend it in little by little until I've achieved the right coverage. I don't break out with this foundation and I've been using it for ever. Even the old one was good, and this new formula is just as good. Will never stop using it.
Hannah P.
Cleveland, OH
What a fantastic foundation. No matter what skin type, this foundation works. It's flawless, high definition and super buildable. It always looks great and the color selection is so fantastic: warm, cool, neutral, there is a shade for everyone.
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
This foundation is amazing, goes on like a dream ad stays on place and looking great all day, I'm really hard on my makeup so if it can withstand a day with me it a worth mentioning for the price its a good product and I would recommend
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
This is the first liquid foundation I have used. I got matched at Sephora and I would say the coverage is light to medium. It does not cover all my acne scars and pigmentation. I was also told at Sephora to not use a silicone based primer under it because it wouldn't set correctly but it seems to work fine with my porefessional primer.
Kelsey S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I occasionally rotate this foundation into my routine when my skin is a little dry (like in the winter). the foundation blends incredibly well and lasts a decent amount of time. Just make sure to use an ample amount of setting powder after applying.
Lindsay F.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
This is very full coverage and the application is easy. For me this product is worth the money. It's full coverage and it doesn't cake my face. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't dry me out or break me out. Highly recommend
Rizzia L.
Salinas, CA
This foundation is one of the best foundations I've ever used in all the years I've been wearing makeup. It is ideal for every day use, especially during the spring/summer time. It's light, doesn't crease, natural looking, and although it is light to medium coverage, it definitely work like a full coverage foundation! I can't get enough of it and I recommend it to every one I know.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?