BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Katheryn R.
Mary Esther
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
I am a big fan of this foundation. I had my skin tested at Sephora to find my color and this was one of the ones it recommended and I am glad I tried it. It blends beautifully and looks very natural. My only complaint is that it seems to wipe off really easily like when you pat your mouth with a napkin or touch your face, etc.
Ashley W.
Tifton, Ga
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
This foundation is really nice right after you apply it, however, after a few hours I start to notice that it is sticking to dry patches I have on my face. It isn’t staying on my oily areas. This foundation is good when first applied, but it doesn't work for my combination skin. This foundation might work well for someone with "Normal skin" (no dry or oily areas).
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
This wonderful foundation feels so light on your skin ! No smudging and a little goes a long way ! I love when you put this on and when I look in the mirror it doesn't even look like I did anything ! Love this stuff!
Amanda Q.
This is an amazing product with perfect coverage that is buildable with our looking cakey. The price is affordable compared to other high end products that don’t provide the same benefits of this foundation
Dayleth H.
Louisville
Review for: 160 Golden Beige more...
As full coverage as this is, it oxidized on me to the point that I only continued using it because I didn’t want to waste it. It’s a bit heavy but if they found a way to fix the formula, I’d go back to it.
Ashley W.
Brooklyn, CT
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
When first applied and during the first couple hours of wear, this foundation has a flawless, skin-like look and feels light on the face. After a few hours though, my oils broke through and I became quite shiny. Good for short term wear if your an oily skinned girl going for a more natural look but not recommended for longer wear
Christine B.
Reading, PA
Review for: 135 Vanilla more...
I bought this a few years back at IMATS, from what I remember, it was a decent foundation. Although it offered light to medium coverage. I usually like full coverage.

I used it all up, but I probably would not go out of my way to repurchase it. It just wasn’t that memorable. Not saying it was terrible, just nothing that wowed me.
chloe g.
Scottsdale, AZ
Idk if this is medium coverage or light but I like full coverage which I didn’t get out of this so I ended up mixing in some of this with the Tarte Amazonian clay. I would recommend mixing it in with a foundation of you want coverage
jada b.
Absolutely amazing. I used this today and it looked great. Very full coverage. But it doesn’t make it look like you have makeup on. It’s very good. I’m definitely going to be buying this in the stick form
Nisha K.
Washington DC , DC
It honestly makes my face really oily and doesn’t give me the coverage I was hoping for. It does even out my discoloration and work more as an everyday foundation than a going out photo shoot type of foundation!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.