BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Zarina Z.
GLENDALE, AZ
My favorite foundation for special events and places where I know we will take lots of pictures. it leaves a satin finish and love the way it looks on my skin. I usually get mine during the 20% off sale at sephora because it is super pricey
Maria S.
San Diego, CA
Love the coverage when it comes to MUFE foundations, especially since they reformulated! I have normal to dry skin, so this foundation goes on beautifully! Not only do I use this foundation on myself, but also on my clients! Love, love!
Janel S.
This product is super full coverage and I love that because it also doesn't feel heavy on the face. It looks really good on camera and and I love that there is a great color range. I'd definitely recommend this to everyone to at least try it out
Nicole N.
Topeka, Ks
I personally do not like this foundation. it does not have a full enough coverage for my skin and seemed to not last as long as i had hoped. it is also way too expensive for the drugstore quality this foundation has.
Ann C.
levittown, ny
The color matches my skin perfectly. I use n125 (7 in their full cover concealer) and I'm around nc20 in mac for reference. The coverage is buildable and it doesn't feel heavy or cakey. I have a really greasy face (awesome right) and my forehead doesn't start getting shiny until around 5 hours in which is considered a long time for me.
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
This is probably my favorite foundation. It has high coverage and it makes my face look flawless. It looks great on camera, no flash backs! Definitely a must have foundation for special occasions especially events when pictures are taken.
Tatianna M.
Villa Park, CA
MY GO TO FOUNDATION! for combination skin this is amazing. the coverage is perfect and totally buildable. it is pricey but if you can afford to do it it is great! if you use the product my best tip is to use a quality primer before, a translucent powder, and maybe a setting spray if you can. when you do that you get the most FLAWLESS foundation! btw blending is key with this foundation!
Yomari R.
Perris , CA
When I first began using this foundation I really loved it. However, I must really admit that when I first began using it I did not know anything about priming my face or make up treatment hence why maybe I ended up not caring much for it.
Halley B.
Last week I went on a trip for the weekend and forgot my foundation! I decided to stop at a mall with Sephora and try something new. They matched me with this and I really like it (using a generous sample for the past week).

I have dry skin and like a dewy finish. I wouldn't say this is dewy but it doesn't dry me out and lasts for hours. I'm going to buy the full size once the sample is out.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is the perfect foundation for taking photos. It covers really well but looks very natural on the skin. Can be good for all skin types. Doesn't feel heavy at all. May not purchase again because of the price but a very good foundation!!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?