BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Halley B.
Last week I went on a trip for the weekend and forgot my foundation! I decided to stop at a mall with Sephora and try something new. They matched me with this and I really like it (using a generous sample for the past week).

I have dry skin and like a dewy finish. I wouldn't say this is dewy but it doesn't dry me out and lasts for hours. I'm going to buy the full size once the sample is out.
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
This is probably my favorite foundation. It has high coverage and it makes my face look flawless. It looks great on camera, no flash backs! Definitely a must have foundation for special occasions especially events when pictures are taken.
Hope W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is the perfect foundation for taking photos. It covers really well but looks very natural on the skin. Can be good for all skin types. Doesn't feel heavy at all. May not purchase again because of the price but a very good foundation!!
Sigourney J.
Chesterfield , VA
Love the coverage and blend-ability of this foundation. Feels lightweight. I would say this foundation is better if you’re normal to dry skin type. I was oily in my t-zone by the end of the day (I have combination skin). I was not able to find my perfect color match but was pretty close. I believe there are at least 40 shades available.
Maegan A.
Amarillo, TX
I've been using this foundation for about three months and I like it pretty well. It was a bit pricey, but I've been able to stretch it by using a small amount even though it probably would provide more coverage if I used more in layers.
Caitlin F.
Lubbock, Texas
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I have oily skin so I was skeptical on trying this, but I was pleasantly surprised with how much I liked this foundation. It looked amazing, it didn't make me too dewy and kept some of my oil at bay. The color selection is awesome as well.
Nena C.
Got it as a gift from my husband, tried it using it with a beauty blender and it always looked cakey, I did not like it at all (have dry skin) and I always mosturize and use a moisturizing primer... but recently I tried it with a flat dense foundation brush and It looks soo much better. It is a nice foundation, look awesome on pictures but I don't see what is so special about it, have cheaper foundations that work just as well. It is nice, but don't get the hype it gets.
Maria S.
San Diego, CA
Love the coverage when it comes to MUFE foundations, especially since they reformulated! I have normal to dry skin, so this foundation goes on beautifully! Not only do I use this foundation on myself, but also on my clients! Love, love!
Yomari R.
Perris, CA
When I first began using this foundation I really loved it. However, I must really admit that when I first began using it I did not know anything about priming my face or make up treatment hence why maybe I ended up not caring much for it.
Veronica A.
Marshalltown, IA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I have gone through two bottles of this foundation honestly it's amazing it gives you an amazing finish highly recommend it and I have oily skin and the last on me all day I will recommend it to anyone with oily or combo or sensitive skin
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.