BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is my Favorite Foundation! Love the coverage! Love how it makes me my complexion look! I always get compliments when I wear it! It's perfect for my dry skin. Leaves my skin feeling great. I definitely would recommend this foundation. I'm not sure I see a difference between the old formula and the new formula! I think it's a great foundation! I love it!
Brandy S.
Wilmington, NC
I have tried so many different types of foundations since I began using make up in my teens years, but I have found that this is my absolute favorite one by far! It has all of the coverage you could ask for while still feeling light and airy on your skin. I have very oily skin and acne prone skin and I can honestly say that it has helped keep my oil at bay and has not caused one single break out!
Tashonda D.
Newark, NJ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I have have almost every shade of this foundation in my Professional Makeup Kit. I also use it as one of my go to personal foundations. It’s works well for every skin type, but if you are oily you just need to set your T-zone with powder. I would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone who wants a flawless face but without the cake.
Cassia C.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I'm normally a powder and go type of person but I reach for this more medium weight liquid for days I want to glam up! I've used this with a beauty blender and my fingers and it goes on well both ways. But it dries quickly! Only flaw is that it starts to crease in my smile lines and it's noticeable because everywhere else looks perfect!
Katie Ann E.
Springfield, MO
My favorite foundation!! The coverage is the best- it covers fully but doesn't look heavy. Stays on all day when applied with my beauty blender. My only complaint is I'm always in between colors! 🙄 I recommend this foundation to everyone!!
Shay H.
Harrisburg, PA
Applies on smoothly. Truly in love with it. The price for it honestly is that bad. For some reason when I apply it comes on light then darkens up after blending it in. I would recommend highly for someone who is starting out with a new foundation but don't know what product to try.
Jeree Mae B.
Riverside, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
My first foundation! And I fell in love 😍 with it! This foundations is so lightweight that people won't notice I'm wearing them. I love the dewy look on me makes my face glow.. 😊😁 Yes, I would definitely buy this foundation again. This is my holy grail! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
Janet O.
Corona , CA
Makeup Forever is a professional brand . This HD High Definition foundation is one of the best ! It can be layered for desired coverage from light to medium coverage. If you want a full coverage you might want to try something else. It covers imperfections and blends well. They have a large range of shades to match most skin tones.
Nicole N.
Topeka, Ks
I personally do not like this foundation. it does not have a full enough coverage for my skin and seemed to not last as long as i had hoped. it is also way too expensive for the drugstore quality this foundation has.
Oana D.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this foubdation because it is really light wight and it looks really natural on the skin. It is more a light to medium coverage and it blends out really easy. I like to apply it with my beauty blender or with a flat kabuki brush.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.